Prediction Semi Final: Changes Vs Collingwood (We survived to round 2!)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing Daicos likes to do is rack up 40 touches, 3 goals, and demoralize his opponents who are getting outplayed by a 19 year old.

Likely winning a BnF in a Top 4 side was apparently on his bucket list as well.
Imagine how good he will be when he’s playing for his beloved Carlton in a few years

Please don't lump us all in this bracket. Most realistic pies fans are fully aware that scoring isn't our strongest suit and we're up against an extremely well run defensive unit in Freo, that also boasts a strong midfield group and a host of dangerous forwards.

Best of luck and enjoy Saturday night, I've long maintained (since early this season) that if the premiership cup isn't to be decked in black and white, please let it be purple!

You are clearly an alt of someone on this board ;)

So, it looks like the Hub option is gonna be activated if we win this game.
A non travelling player yelled out to the boys filing onto the bus this morning “ see you in two weeks “.
Some players’ wives travelled too.

Bailey and Ethan boarded the bus .
Is this for real.

Nothing has been mentioned I suppose Fremantle probably don't want it publicly to look like they are thinking too far ahead. Ala Eddie McGuire all those years talking about finals tineslots for collingwood 2 weeks in advance before getting knocked out in a elimination final.

But I hope internally the logistics team have organised this there is no way we win both finals by returning to Perth next week imo.

Is this for real.

Nothing has been mentioned I suppose Fremantle probably don't want it publicly to look like they are thinking too far ahead. Ala Eddie McGuire all those years talking about finals tineslots for collingwood 2 weeks in advance before getting knocked out in a elimination final.

But I hope internally the logistics team have organised this there is no way we win both finals by returning to Perth next week imo.

Yes it was said.

From this thread, i'm assuming none of you actually watched Geelong v Collingwood last week.

Do yourselves a favour before you get too far ahead of yourselves.

i absolutely did watch you lose to a team we beat on their home deck.

and you took 4 Qs to score what we did in 3 vs Dogs. we didn't bother playing for the first.

i don't expect that's likely on saturday.

So, it looks like the Hub option is gonna be activated if we win this game.
A non travelling player yelled out to the boys filing onto the bus this morning “ see you in two weeks “.
Some players’ wives travelled too.

Bailey and Ethan boarded the bus .
This is awesome, as long as we win on Saturday and packing a bag for 2 weeks didn't distract the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue is really struggling as a forward, he gets to so many marking attempts but they hardly ever stick and he also seems to run under the ball a lot. The strength of Collingwood is their transition from their defensive half so it is hugely important that we stop Moore from taking intercept marks and put accountable forwards on Daicos, Howe and Maynard so maybe Logue has a role to play there.
Have him coming in for marks from the side and wrecking-balling their interceptors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back