Prediction Round 18 Changes. Freo vs Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

_007_

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
When we find ourselves in tough times it is important to know that we can rely on one another to pick up our slack. You are welcome MrDanggazz.

Leave your changes below.

Out: Pearce, Schultz and Hughes.

In: Wilson, Sturt and Brodie.

FB: Walker Ryan Wilson
HB: Young Cox Clark
C: O'Meara Brodie Aish
HF: Sturt Treacy Erasmus
FF: Walters Amiss Jackson

R: Darcy Johnson Brayshaw

I: Serong Frederick Switkowski Henry

Last edited:
Out: Pearce, Ryan, Walker, Frederick, Switta, bloody Aish, Erasmus, Treacy unfortunately, O'Meara

Ins: whoever the * we got, got a clean injury list so there are plenty of guys to bring in.

Seasons shot anyway, stop rewarding these bums with games.

If JLo can change the gameplan in one round against Brisbane, he has no excuse to start experimenting and trying new things. We need to recapture our rebounding game amongst other things. The coach needs to demonstrate why he is the man for the job.

We’re ****ed as it is against the pies. I hate those flogs as it is so i wont be watching. Can hope there is some direction to take the game on and play attacking football, wont happen. Collingwood by 80+ at this point.
I'm not a fan of the hype they get. But I just love watching Nick Daicos, just a seriously special player.

I'm not a fan of the hype they get. But I just love watching Nick Daicos, just a seriously special player.
Dont mind Daicos, bit overhyped though. But if I have to see Mason Cox, Degoey, Elliot and the other campaigners carrying on while we get flogged i will actually go insane.

Dont mind Daicos, bit overhyped though. But if I have to see Mason Cox, Degoey, Elliot and the other campaigners carrying on while we get flogged i will actually go insane.
See I thought Daicos was overhyped too but nah I've seen enough to know that it's real. Watching him this past Friday night was amazing, absolute gun.

If JLo can change the gameplan in one round against Brisbane, he has no excuse to start experimenting and trying new things. We need to recapture our rebounding game amongst other things. The coach needs to demonstrate why he is the man for the job.
He didn't change s**t. We just started winning contested ball and clearances. Leigh Montagna did a whole bit on it when David King kept pushing that narrative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't change s**t. We just started winning contested ball and clearances. Leigh Montagna did a whole bit on it when David King kept pushing that narrative.
Nah I'm talking about ball movement. We switched to more of a handballing game instead of boming it long.

Nah I'm talking about ball movement. We switched to more of a handballing game instead of boming it long.
Again not true. JL was bragging about how we were the number one handballing team at one point. A few weeks later in a post match he outlined how we were overusing the handball early in the year and how we reverted to kicking it more, and that had good success.

Hughes > Worner
Walker > Wagner/ Wilson
Freddy > Sturt

Will Brody to Sub

Switta needs to lift.
If APearce is badly injured - give Hamling a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back