Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I know that we are all excited about the upcoming intra-club and per-season games, but I feel its time for us to refocus as a nation and get our eyes back on the main challenges facing our country.

I don't know about you, but with the 2nd flying object having been shot down over North America by the US Air Force in less than a week, I feel it's time we as a nation responded.

I for one, am getting so sick and tired of the Chinese Communist Party spying on us with absolute impunity.

They think they can just launch their frigging balloons, get away with it, and stick it right up the Australian and American people.

No more I say!!!!

So, with this in mind, I decided to go into my think tank and find a fitting solution.

FYI, I nearly drowned in there by the way.

But after careful thought and reflection, I came to a solution.

I said to myself I’ll show these pricks what a little bit of Aussie know how can do and see how they like it!!!

So for the past 2 weekends, I’ve been in the test lab working out my response. And, after a lot of careful thought, I present to you:

The Goonbag Spy Master Mark 1 - (Stealth Edition).

The Goonbag Spy Balloon.jpg

I propose a swarm of these bastards be launched from various winery regions across the nation in an attempt to strike back with a vengeance.

Hawkers, I await your feedback.

Yes it's Sunday and I am bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks brought him over cos we lost bigboy and were caught out with lack of ruck options

Surely we play two, but will the other option the one who best complements the fwd line?
Both Meek and Lynch have looked good in the scratch matches in the forward line and both of those have performed really well in the running components of pre season training too.

Interested to see how they line up on Wednesday in the intra club game, especially with no Mitch Lewis as a forward option.

Max Lynch was chatting on the Talking Hawks podcast about Peter Burge and the influence he is having on the team in terms of training intensity.

Conor Nash and Lachie Bramble also spoke highly of him too, which has me really excited to see how the new training program marries up with Sam's approach to taking the game on at all costs.

While amused by the possibilities of content that could be placed inside the mega wine cask bladder, does anyone here know if the upcoming practice matches against the cats and pies will be steamed live somewhere?

While amused by the possibilities of content that could be placed inside the mega wine cask bladder, does anyone here know if the upcoming practice matches against the cats and pies will be steamed live somewhere?
Kayo will have the Pies game on the 2nd of March, while the Geelong intra club match is set to be available to stream through the Hawthorn website. Talking Hawks will have some content from the ground next Wednesday evening.

there is a fox sports announcement saying all the matches will be broadcast on fox/kayo

I was hoping the scratch match against the cats was going to 6 periods so we get a chance to watch some of the box hill guys in action (like last years match against the pies). There may be a few fellas at box hill yet to be unearthed ala Newcombe and Blanck

WARNING: Parking at Latrobe University requires signing up with Cellopark. You are required to clock on when you arrive and clock off when you leave. The intraclub match on Wednesday might attract the parking inspectors so please be aware of the potential to be fined.

I know that we are all excited about the upcoming intra-club and per-season games, but I feel its time for us to refocus as a nation and get our eyes back on the main challenges facing our country.

I don't know about you, but with the 2nd flying object having been shot down over North America by the US Air Force in less than a week, I feel it's time we as a nation responded.

I for one, am getting so sick and tired of the Chinese Communist Party spying on us with absolute impunity.

They think they can just launch their frigging balloons, get away with it, and stick it right up the Australian and American people.

No more I say!!!!

So, with this in mind, I decided to go into my think tank and find a fitting solution.

FYI, I nearly drowned in there by the way.

But after careful thought and reflection, I came to a solution.

I said to myself I’ll show these pricks what a little bit of Aussie know how can do and see how they like it!!!

So for the past 2 weekends, I’ve been in the test lab working out my response. And, after a lot of careful thought, I present to you:

The Goonbag Spy Master Mark 1 - (Stealth Edition).

View attachment 1605340

I propose a swarm of these bastards be launched from various winery regions across the nation in an attempt to strike back with a vengeance.

Hawkers, I await your feedback.

Yes it's Sunday and I am bored.
Just need a giant hill's hoist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back