Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping the scratch match against the cats was going to 6 periods so we get a chance to watch some of the box hill guys in action (like last years match against the pies). There may be a few fellas at box hill yet to be unearthed ala Newcombe and Blanck
The VFL practice match is directly afterwards, so we will get a good gauge as to who is in the coaching staffs thoughts for round 1 and who they think needs some more time in the reserves.

WARNING: Parking at Latrobe University requires signing up with Cellopark. You are required to clock on when you arrive and clock off when you leave. The intraclub match on Wednesday might attract the parking inspectors so please be aware of the potential to be fined.
Parking is free after 5pm on weekdays.

There won't be a lot of it in car park 2A though. Better off parking in CP 1 or 2 on the east side of Kingsbury Drive then cross at the lights.

Rucks of their age are often missing games with niggles injuries. Expect them all to get a fair shake
Don't be surprised if Max Ramsden debuts before the end of the year - his aerobic capacity is extraordinary for a big guy - him and Lynch came in the top 6 on the training camp for repeated hill sprints, which was conducted after an intense training session

Parking is free after 5pm on weekdays.

There won't be a lot of it in car park 2A though. Better off parking in CP 1 or 2 on the east side of Kingsbury Drive then cross at the lights.
Not like CellOPark fines are legally enforceable anyway. Never paid for parking at Deakin. Never paid any of their "fines". Been graduated 5 years now and nothing come from it

Don't be surprised if Max Ramsden debuts before the end of the year - his aerobic capacity is extraordinary for a big guy - him and Lynch came in the top 6 on the training camp for repeated hill sprints, which was conducted after an intense training session
I feel Reeves and Meek will be our first choice 2 ruckmen. Lynch a more than capable backup. Ramsden will be a star in 18-24 months.

Ramsden will play as a forward in 2023 at some stage. In limited footage the guy does not take a backwards step.
Throw in his running capacity and his speed for a 200+ cm player, as well as being handy when the ball is on the ground - could become a David Hale type who plays well both forward and in the ruck

him and Lynch came in the top 6 on the training camp for repeated hill sprints, which was conducted after an intense training session

I‘d give Lynch a run as a forward instead of Kosi. Meek, Reeves and Lynch rotation vs Bombers would be an interesting forward combination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys what time is the intra club on Thursday? Apologies if it has already been mentioned. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi guys what time is the intra club on Thursday? Apologies if it has already been mentioned. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not Thursday,

Wednesday 5PM at Latrobe Uni

Not like CellOPark fines are legally enforceable anyway. Never paid for parking at Deakin. Never paid any of their "fines". Been graduated 5 years now and nothing come from it
From the fines or from the Deakin qualification?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back