Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - GWS v Carlton Sat April 1st 4:35pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • GWS by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As the lions found out on Thursday night it isn't about the quantity of bad free kicks its about the quality of bad free kicks. Gifted goals are considered premo.
Happened both ways. The dissent was a shocker.

The only thing that was going to cost Carlton the game was themselves with that kicking for goal.

Even if it is a free according to the rules I don't want a free like that. But not sure what the GWS players were complaining about in the first place. McKay didn't even have the ball when he was tackled properly - was no where close to HTB. If anything it was a hold by Taylor

Yeah I think we all realize you're not the brightest bunch so that's expected.

If you were impartial, on a good day in better conditions, Carlton would have had the game wrapped up easily before 3 quarter time had we taken most of our opportunities in front of goal.

If you were impartial, on a good day in better conditions, Carlton would have had the game wrapped up easily before 3 quarter time had we taken most of our opportunities in front of goal.

Most of your "misses" in the first half were rushed behinds genius.

If you weren't a nuffy Blues fans you'd know you guys literally just got gifted a game due to disgusting umpiring.

Most of your "misses" in the first half were rushed behinds genius.

If you weren't a nuffy Blues fans you'd know you guys literally just got gifted a game due to disgusting umpiring.

4 points is 4 points, and undefeated to start the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make no mistake the directive to make sure Carlton play finals comes from the top of AFL house.

This years fairytale team(were it last year too but such was their ineptness they managed to heck it up despite armchair ride.)

By the end of this year reckon the amount of crucial calls that will of gone in Carlton’s favour will make the bulldogs run of 16’ seem fair

God help any team playing them in the finals this year

Make no mistake the directive to make sure Carlton play finals comes from the top of AFL house.

This years fairytale team(were it last year too but such was their ineptness they managed to * it up despite armchair ride.)

By the end of this year reckon the amount of crucial calls that will of gone in Carlton’s favour will make the bulldogs run of 16’ seem fair
Sounds good to me 👍

Why you so salty about a result that doesn't affect your footy team one way or another? :)

Partly because I love the sport and thought it was poor umpiring.

Partly because I actually enjoy pissing people off on here.

And partly because my group of mates is Pies/Carlton/Richmond. I have to now put up with some of them talking s**t for another week.

The only thing that was going to cost Carlton the game was themselves with that kicking for goal.

Technically true yes, the umpires certainly weren't going to cost you the game.

This years fairytale team(were it last year too but such was their ineptness they managed to * it up despite armchair ride.)

God help any team playing them in the finals this year
Wait to you find out about the AFL''s top secret plan "Project Blue 17". The puppet masters are engineering it as we speak

And partly because my group of mates is Pies/Carlton/Richmond. I have to now put up with some of them talking s**t for another week.

Fair enough :)

You won though mate. Enjoy your week, you're the hottest property around.

But I get it...I love pissing people off too. You're pretty pissed off at the moment so that's nice

You won though mate. Enjoy your week, you're the hottest property around

Honestly, my favorite part of the Pies winning is seeing opposition supporters hate it.

I'm happy to be that dude for you Carlton fans. Give and take, ya know?

Back