Preview Changes and pre-match discussion for Round 4 vs Sydney @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These changes help please the masses who want change just because we are losing but we need to remember the sanfl Team performance was way worse than the afl team, they were a disgrace and not a single one of the players that played in that game deserve a call up.

we are worse off with these changes in my opinion.

How the fk did Fantasia get injured doing * all for 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Actually these changes highlight how shit the list is at the bottom.

Bit tough on Bonner.
Didn’t think he was the worst in his first game of the year.
Bergman a defender again will be interesting, although with 3 defenders in the emergencies one will be sub.
Like most on here little bit surprised at McEntee over Evans, a player we recruited.

Bit tough on Bonner.
Bergman a defender again will be interesting, although with 3 defenders in the emergencies one will be sub.
Like most on here little bit surprised at McEntee over Evans, a player we recruited.
Farrell was much worse than Bonner

Bit tough on Bonner.
Bonner should be cannoned into the sun

Splitting hairs but I thought Evans was crap in the SANFL

Lay off these players you have a guy who gets dropped because he can't play defensive forward when he should be playing in a back pocket. The guy in a back pocket should play on a wing. The 2nd choice ruck is a forward, the first choice ruckman's body fell apart 18 months ago.
Brings in a small forward, who has never previously played the position before playing for us while the first choice small forward gets brought in despite an appalling injury record.
We bring in 2 players both have no defensive presence and he brings in a 19 year old to take over from Boak in the centre while Boak is shunted off out of the middle when there is plenty of evidence to show he can't do it.

BUT HINKLEY IS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME.

i expected him to be utterly useless when we got him.
ditto motlop.

we keep recruiting flaky, injury prone b graders that get even worse when they come here.

can't wait for the recruiting coup of a morbidly obese jake stringer in a year or two.

I thought he would be good if he could stay on the park.

Turns out he can't. At all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was ok in real games of football last year.

Bit harsh to lose his defensive forward spot to Lachie Jones who is worst on ground every week, but thats Pord Adelaide.
His last AFL game was pretty good.
Couldn’t be worse than Jones has been.
Williams is a interesting one, every time he’s been given a chance has not looked remotely close to AFL level.
Let’s hope he’s going to show some improvement.

Jesus, hard to fathom what goes on at selection at this club. Dbj out, thank God, but mcentee in after a Simon Phillips like game last week. We sure don't pick on form.

This stinks of a typical hinkley effort he feels the heat so he makes the moves. This guy is not a visionary coach he is a complete liability.
The changes while some we can understand but their replacements.
Go Sydney this club has to be smashed for it to be healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back