Preview Changes and pre-match discussion for Round 4 vs Sydney @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a bust Fantasia has been. Unbelievable.

So utterly and entirely believable

If only we some sort of inkling this might happen, or mitigated the risk by giving up nothing valuable for him.

McEntee coming in after an impressive 0 goals, 0 behinds, 8 disposals, 2 frees against game last week for the magpies. Glad our players are getting reward for good form

Lol this is why i call out the “he hasn’t demanded to be picked” crap that applies to our talls.

The hate here for Jed is way OTT, he was more than serviceable in his last two games at AFL level, hoping he can show his worth again.
I hate all that. Ken's been on 800k per year and he's garbage. Fire away. Mac's what, 21 years old, played less than 10 games, a couple of which he's been pretty good in. A 20% good game rate would put him in Farrel, Bonner territory. Put him in a functional team, he wouldn't look out of place.

DBJ out

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley still won't bite the bullet and drop Tom Jonas who is close to the most under performing player in the side.

Jed McEntee is described as a 'pressure forward' in the preview on the Club website. So there you go, that is why he is in the side.

Meanwhile Orazio is out with a quad injury- another year and nothing changes.

If I’m not mistaken, we’re going in with only 6 defenders (McKenzie, Aliir, Jonas, Houston, Farrell, Williams). One’s injured (McKenzie), one’s horribly out of form (Jonas), one’s a long way from his best (Houston), one’s unproven and not in good form (Farrell), one’s confidence is up and down like a yo-yo (Aliir) and the other never tested before at AFL level there (Williams). Under-sized. No-one with the ability to shut down Papley or Heeney. This could get crazy ugly.

Just wondering who else will drop back to support. Bergman? JHF?

If I’m not mistaken, we’re going in with only 6 defenders (McKenzie, Aliir, Jonas, Houston, Farrell, Williams). One’s injured (McKenzie), one’s horribly out of form (Jonas), one’s a long way from his best (Houston), one’s unproven and not in good form (Farrell), one’s confidence is up and down like a yo-yo (Aliir) and the other never tested before at AFL level there (Williams). Under-sized. No-one with the ability to shut down Papley or Heeney. This could get crazy ugly.

Papley 3 or more goals is paying $3.45

Load up

If someone had said at the start of the year that would be our backline in Round 4 with a full list to choose from you would have thought they were smoking something.

Farrell isn't even a defenders bumhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back