Game Day Kochie's swans vs the white noise power!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the players say Ken’s coaching real good.

Mmmm, the Jonas-Rankine matchup wasn’t doomed to fail, it was because Jonas chose to have the speed and turning circle of the Tailem Bend ferry.

So cringeworthy, isn't it.

If prominent players from literally any other club bar perhaps the Suns/Giants came out and deflected criticism in such a way, the media pack would be like a horde of wild dogs exposing every paradoxical and hypocritical statement the club has made in the past umpteen years.

“Chasing Greatness™”, “we expected to go undefeated”, “best list I’ve had in my time here”

“ehhh we expected to be 1-2 anyway”

But we’re reliant on Michelangelo Goebbels, Graham Cornes Jr and Gerard The Nerdling for any such blowtorching, while the club’s arguably greatest player is characterised as “bitter” and a performative opportunist.

Dystopia.

We are not expected to win

So

Port by 4 goals

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I expect Port to come out beathing fire and stay with the Swans up to about quarter time, or not even that. This team under this coach just cannot sustain anything for long periods. Opposition simply go into the break, reset a few things and then we're subjected to the camera penning to Hinkley for the rest of the game doing the Dave Hughes stare.

I expect Port to come out beathing fire and stay with the Swans up to about quarter time, or not even that. This team under this coach just cannot sustain anything for long periods. Opposition simply go into the break, reset a few things and then we're subjected to the camera penning to Hinkley for the rest of the game doing the Dave Hughes stare.

With arms crossed, touch of a smile on his face at times.

But very little else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at the pre match at the Paddington RSL and Kochie and Richo are here.

I didn’t say anything before the Collingwood game but…..

if they start passing around funny-smelling cordial, do not drink it.

I am not emotionally invested at all. I don't care if we lose because I know this season is amounting to nothing but a sacking and equally I don't care if we win because I know it'll just be a false dawn on the way to said sacking. It's all just whatever going through the motions watching like a zombie to me.

at the pre match at the Paddington RSL and Kochie and Richo are here.

I didn’t say anything before the Collingwood game but…..
Lol why are we flying richo to sydney? So he can latibulate?

Sorry to disillusion you but the Easter Rabbit is as mythical as Kenny Hinkley's successful coaching career.
Of course he is. The Easter Rabbit is just a silly story made up to fool kids.

I was talking about the Easter Bunny though, who is obviously as real as the fact that Ken Hinkley is in his 11th year of coaching without having made a grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back