2nds Sturt vs Port Adelaide - Round 3 @ Unley

Remove this Banner Ad

When the league team won 6 flags in a row from 1954 - 59, the magoos won 5 in a row, and there were quite a few who played in multiple flags in both comps, so a winning culture was obviously developed and players were interchangeable.

I know there are some on here who couldn't give a fat rat's clacker about the sanfl, but seeing the PB's trashed week after week by over paid `C' graders, many of whom wouldn't be fit to tie the bootlaces of the past champions who wore that jumper with pride is absolutely F****** WRONG!

This club has lost its reason for existing, it is completely and utterly F***** and it will do no more than hover between mediocrity and the boondocks while we have morons like kok, kern, richardson, and Davies pulling the strings.

It has been said before but it's obvious Alberton is in desperate need of a clean out!

Lycett copped a finger to the face, he’s off with the blood rule.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

When the league team won 6 flags in a row from 1954 - 59, the magoos won 5 in a row, and there were quite a few who played in multiple flags in both comps, so a winning culture was obviously developed and players were interchangeable.

I know there are some on here who couldn't give a fat rat's clacker about the sanfl, but seeing the PB's trashed week after week by over paid `C' graders, many of whom wouldn't be fit to tie the bootlaces of the past champions who wore that jumper with pride is absolutely F****** WRONG!

This club has lost its reason for existing, it is completely and utterly F***** and it will do no more than hover between mediocrity and the boondocks while we have morons like kok, kern, richardson, and Davies pulling the strings.

It has been said before but it's obvious Alberton is in desperate need of a clean out!

Socials are awash with those cockahoop the seniors are 4-2. It’s less a false economy and more a false vacuum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we go missing in the last quarter v St Kilda and they had the chance to rest a couple of these guys you have to question the management of this club - What am I saying? - SACK HINKLEY

Lycett would benefit more from a week off than running around playing SANFL and a young guy doesn't get learning time.

Just to make the point here, this team has the following players today:
Lycett, Hayes, Georgiades, Burgoyne, Bonner, Mead, Dumont, Evans, Sinn, Pasini, Clurey, Jones. They should not be embarrassed by any opposition.
That's the never-ending logical flaw in these SANFL-related threads, that assumption that anyone who is AFL listed is somehow a better player than their SANFL counterparts.

If we go missing in the last quarter v St Kilda and they had the chance to rest a couple of these guys you have to question the management of this club - What am I saying? - SACK HINKLEY

Lycett would benefit more from a week off that running around playing SANFL and a young guy doesn't get learning time.
So Lycett and Georgiades will make all the difference against St Kilda……. Give me strength

That's the never-ending logical flaw in these SANFL-related threads, that assumption that anyone who is AFL listed is somehow a better player than their SANFL counterparts.
I'm sorry, how is that illogical. These blokes are picked as the best of the best, they train full time and have access to (theoretically) expert coaches and support staff. They also regularly play at a faster, tougher and more skilful level. They should be a s**t tonne better than some SANFL mug.

So Lycett and Georgiades will make all the difference against St Kilda……. Give me strength
I'm saying if they run out of legs they had a chance to hold guys back - who knows who will get picked. Who would have thought Teakle would play a game in the AFL this year with Hinkley its anything goes and hope for the best. Owns the wins and losses are someone else fault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back