Game Day 2023 Round 08 Collingwood v Bloods Sunday 3:20 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope it wakes half of you soft utensils on this forum up, who can’t take an ounce of criticism to this team, I love this team with all my heart but right now we are s**t, our game plan is s**t, our players are just outplayed in every position, and our coaching is not up to par, but some of you nancys live in fairy land where we can’t say s**t, what a joke of a game again today 1 goal in a half of footy, hope you fairies are happy with that effort, I’m after wins
1683446166684.png

Disappointing for the mids and defense to play with such intent for the majority of the match only for the forward line to blow opportunity after opportunity. Really hope they find some confidence or whatever it is they need to start turning that aspect of the game around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank * that is over.

wonder what dissembling Horse will come up with in this weeks presser. That will be the highlight of the day.

same shit as here

wow we tried hard

Parker is one of the most overrated good swans players of all time, he is a good player yes, but * me his ball use is pathetic

hence why he is s**t on the big stage I guess
I think the criticism of Parker is a bit unfair.

We won it in the middle today & Parker’s hard ball gets were a major part of that.

Today’s blame lies entirely in the forwards. Heeney, Hayward beyond poor.

And Buddy’s year-long victory lap / pension fund is costing us dearly.

I hope it wakes half of you soft utensils on this forum up, who can’t take an ounce of criticism to this team, I love this team with all my heart but right now we are s**t, our game plan is s**t, our players are just outplayed in every position, and our coaching is not up to par, but some of you nancys live in fairy land where we can’t say s**t, what a joke of a game again today 1 goal in a half of footy, hope you fairies are happy with that effort, I’m after wins

It's just so boring to read post like this though. I get you're emotional or whatever, but some of you guys get straight up neurotic.

Game over,season over! Makeshift defence was great mids tried hard but forwards did not repay hard work done upfield. Forward line was a shambles.

I've been avoiding this board because I knew it'd be a miserable place this last month, so I don't know exactly what you're referring to.

But this seems a bit OTT.
Over the top? Whenever criticism is posted on this board it is disliked as if we should all be fairy’s an rainbows while losing week in week out, there’s some softies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back