Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Would explain this odd interview he did topless in the coldView attachment 1718855
Just some general advice for not so handsome men with a lot of money

Dont blow the money on powders

Recognise that you have a lifeline to settle down with someone who will be there when the money is gone

Money + Fame = Attraction . Sure its good when you are young but it can backfire badly

Settle down

Mitch Cleary apparently tweeted the Oliver stuff as well but it was deleted?

I’ve got the screen shot attached but understand this could also be a shop job (not something I saw myself and was passed on to me).

Attachments

• IMG_2410.png
    IMG_2410.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,495

I don’t really understand why they’d go to all the trouble of wheeling him into hospital for five days if he’s out because of bags?

Would explain this odd interview he did topless in the coldView attachment 1718855
What would this explain, exactly? Is he hitting the bags mid-suspension, the one that’s being hecticly covered up, whilst the club simultaneously lets him come down naked in the car park?

You have a 12 year olds understanding of the effect of drugs.

LoL Oliver trending on twitter over drug rumours.

Obv the media read BF and just use this as a source

Had to laugh at "Clayton Oliver will miss his 4th straight game due to being stuck in a submarine"

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What would this explain, exactly? Is he hitting the bags mid-suspension, the one that’s being hecticly covered up, whilst the club simultaneously lets him come down naked in the car park?

You have a 12 year olds understanding of the effect of drugs.

Never touched drugs, never will and proud of it. I have seen the damage drugs have done to multiple young people who have come into my church seeking redemption for things they have done whilst under the influence of drugs.

I don’t really understand why they’d go to all the trouble of wheeling him into hospital for five days if he’s out because of bags?

When your admitted to Hospital for what ever reason you are tested for many things in your blood etc.
maybe the hospital uncovered something

Do we actually know if he isn't in a submarine?

Perhaps he was Das Booted from the team.

Awkward See Ya GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never touched drugs, never will and proud of it. I have seen the damage drugs have done to multiple young people who have come into my church seeking redemption for things they have done whilst under the influence of drugs.
Very simplistic outlook on drug use…when I was in group therapy trying to kick heroin 10 of us out of 12 had been sexually abused as children, 4 of them within their church actually. Has to be something in that..

Good on you for not touching them, but the just say no approach doesn’t and won’t ever work.

Given it was reported in the media at the time, I'd guess the police and court process has played out. Not condoning his actions, but not sure any public naming and shaming will make anyone feel better at this point. Pretty sure the media are blocked from reporting, the identities of those involved in children's court cases anyway.
Understand that those close to the victim will feel aggrieved that he gets to continue with his life unimpedered, but it's the reality of the situation.
Nothing to gain for player, family or club to go public now. Just another of the many cases of poorly behaved footballers, whose misdeeds are never reported on.

The kid has talent and performed solidly at VFL level so far. The club have proven that they'll hold players accountable for their actions and confident they'll make him a better person.
A team mate was recently banished from the club and forced to undergo an education program, for considerably less serious charges. He may well have been forced to underake the program, in order to get picked up. The club has strong female leadership, that would want assurances of change in his behaviour.

What do you think about the damage done to child molestation victims and cover-ups from churches?

Mitch Cleary apparently tweeted the Oliver stuff as well but it was deleted?

I’ve got the screen shot attached but understand this could also be a shop job (not something I saw myself and was passed on to me).

Pretty comfortable it’s a load of shit because there is absolutely no need or reason to make a time based suspension (“4 games”) for something like drug abuse at a 2 strikes level.

It’s in house. There’s no punishment. If it’s being done for rehab/health purposes, they aren’t gonna put a time limit on it.

He was 15 years and 4 months at the time of the alleged offending.

Unfortunately makes it really hard to do anything.

First time adult offenders get off lightly generally, let alone a child.

It’s disgraceful what he did but it’s also not helpful to society in general to tar and feather every child criminal publicly. The media isn’t being silenced by the AFL, they are being silenced from pretty basic law. If this player ever kicks on to be a half decent AFL player I don’t expect this to change - everyone will “know” but it won’t be reported.

Unfortunately makes it really hard to do anything.

First time adult offenders get off lightly generally, let alone a child.

It’s disgraceful what he did but it’s also not helpful to society in general to tar and feather every child criminal publicly. The media isn’t being silenced by the AFL, they are being silenced from pretty basic law. If this player ever kicks on to be a half decent AFL player I don’t expect this to change - everyone will “know” but it won’t be reported.
Na still needs to shared around at least by the public…. word gets around in circles very quick and becomes common knowledge. Blokes get together and talk.

What this lil s**t did is isnt a teenage mistake. You got to have something mentally impaired to think you can do something like that. ... As for his parents you can see there was no consequences for his actions by scrolling thru their social media at the time.

Seems something is mentally off with this family. they are magnets to scandals. if you scroll to the parents Instagram posts down to 2019 from from the exact time of the scandals and the reports of the digital r*pe rhe scumbags were boasting about him.

How do you keep your social media presence up during that time. As a parent I’d be desperate to seek help for my son.

Better off being raised by dogs than people like that

Special place in hell for people that pull crap like that

Na still needs to shared around at least by the public…. word gets around in circles very quick and becomes common knowledge. Blokes get together and talk.

What this lil s**t did is isnt a teenage mistake. You got to have something mentally impaired to think you can do something like that. ... As for his parents you can see there was no consequences for his actions by scrolling thru their social media at the time.

Seems something is mentally off with this family. they are magnets to scandals. if you scroll to the parents Instagram posts down to 2019 from from the exact time of the scandals and the reports of the digital r*pe rhe scumbags were boasting about him.

How do you keep your social media presence up during that time. As a parent I’d be desperate to seek help for my son.

Better off being raised by dogs than people like that

Special place in hell for people that pull crap like that

All of your posts on the same topic, becoming increasingly emotional and vindictive. No doubt you have a personal interest in this (victim's side) and yes, the act as alleged is horrible, but perhaps you need to consider that it has been dealt with by the courts and there's no more mileage in your Bigfooty venting.

All of your posts on the same topic, becoming increasingly emotional and vindictive. No doubt you have a personal interest in this (victim's side) and yes, the act as alleged is horrible, but perhaps you need to consider that it has been dealt with by the courts and there's no more mileage in your Bigfooty venting.
Disgraceful. I have a personal interest in intergrity and honesty in the league which isn’t happening. Things are being covered up. The account I had since 2017 was removed just from responding to a topic about this.

it hasn’t been dealt with. Legally maybe but this being “dealt with” isnt allowing someone who has misconduct only a few short years ago to get drafted? Sketchy. You think that’s okay for someone who morally should be put into the SO registry to be allowed to get drafted into the afl

Shows who you are morally by that comment

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back