Preview Fremantle vs Sydney Swans @7:40pm Saturday 22nd July Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the Rampe footage I think he'd be lucky to get it cut down to 1. Highly doubt he'll get off in my opinion. We've seen what the AFL are like with head contact this season.

Yeah I don’t think Rampe’s getting off. The tribunal won’t care that the footage is fuzzy. They’ll just see the off-ball bump and the delayed concussion and that will be it.

Hayward has the yips kicking. Thats for sure.
However he doesn't have the yips competing or marking the footy.
I’m not even sure you can call them the yips….his issues seem worse than that.

Yeah I don’t think Rampe’s getting off. The tribunal won’t care that the footage is fuzzy. They’ll just see the off-ball bump and the delayed concussion and that will be it.
How you attribute delayed concussion to that specific incident is unclear to me

Can some tech wizard post the hit so we can actually see it? I've looked at the all angles footage 20 times and I can't even make out which player is which let alone a hit
I think this is the clearest view.

Appears to show head contact, so if that is the case, we need to argue Rampe was not bumping.
If he is deemed to have bumped then under the rules he is liable for the outcome.

If we lose that the only other hope is to downgrade the charge by showing another incident in the match where the Bulldog player could have received a knock leading to a delayed concussion.

Appears to show head contact, so if that is the case, we need to argue Rampe was not bumping.
If he is deemed to have bumped then under the rules he is liable for the outcome.

If we lose that the only other hope is to downgrade the charge by showing another incident in the match where the Bulldog player could have received a knock leading to a delayed concussion.

I can’t see head contact….looks like he hits shoulder and his head whiplashes….

Michael Walters gets his head smashed into the ground but nothing happens yet rampe gets cited for this. Afl are campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more i see it the more bullshit it becomes. McNeil is angling towards Rampe. Rampe is actually running in the direction the ball his being kicked. At no point after the change in direction to run in the direction of the play does Rampe actually run to target the player. The vision never shows a contact point, it a complete assumption. If the force is high and impact is high, how the * was the player not even assessed? Clearly the Bulldogs staff reviewed the footage, determined there was no head clash and no need to assess. The biggest story out of this should be the fact the the Bulldogs staff were clearly negligent in their roles if this remains a suspension.

After looking at the Rampe footage I think he'd be lucky to get it cut down to 1. Highly doubt he'll get off in my opinion. We've seen what the AFL are like with head contact this season.

Rohan got nothing for knocking out Cameron. Roll that footage and argue accidents happen - case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back