Resource Season 36 Sign-Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate. I think our team is on the verge of creating a wonderful dynasty of success!

It sure is an exciting time to be a part of the old boys.:cool:

Have you seen the ladder?

Cheers mate. I think our team is on the verge of creating a wonderful dynasty of success!

It sure is an exciting time to be a part of the old boys.:cool:
As long as our shoulders can take it, carrying the SFA is hard work.

Mrs Turbo has poached you to her tavern, so it's the high life for you now mate.
He's costing me a fortune in T-bones... .
1691817941264.png

But TJohn is a very good worker, so he's worth it!

EDIT: The only thing I poach is eggs - fyi

Good to see you finally realised that 22 on a list isn't enough.

You're learning (the hard way). That's nice.
We didn't have a choice, with all the noise made by the mob trying to hit OOBs with every admin breaking rule possible our profile got huge and we were inundated with people interested to be part of team that puts player welfare first and not their egos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We didn't have a choice, with all the noise made by the mob trying to hit OOBs with every admin breaking rule possible our profile got huge and we were inundated with people interested to be part of team that puts player welfare first and not their egos.
Yeah , blah, blah - but you know it makes sense ? C''mon ?

Anyway, I don't mind your externally imposed list management - TJohn should cover Ligma's "loss', etc.

Yeah , blah, blah - but you know it makes sense ? C''mon ?
Do some research on your own team my friend, i can't believe they're letting you run around supporting the rules and the nerds. A change of direction under the new captain?

It's best not to speak of the arrangement that Tigerturbulance, Mrs Turbo and Robertio have right now.
Jealous? Someone needs to call in pest control, these Flogons are annoying.

moley-whack-a-mole.gif

It's not that simple Robertio, they'll just make a new rule up and apply it retrospectively;)
serial_thrilla has done that before mate, a few seasons ago about ten Bombers got suspended in one night and they made the muppet admin for the day, new rules came out of nowhere lol.

serial_thrilla has done that before mate, a few seasons ago about ten Bombers got suspended in one night and they made the muppet admin for the day, new rules came out of nowhere lol.
Just a sample of my upcoming S37-39 reign. 👑

Remove this Banner Ad

Back