Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday my wife asked me to pass her lipstick to her, but I accidentally passed her a stick of super glue instead. She's still not talking to me........

accidentally...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have a few at the gig tonight, haven't been to the Corner Hotel since COVID. It's been a theme for me this year, returning to all my old haunts as live music has returned, yet the amazing thing is they're still so familiar, it's like the last three years didn't happen.

I might need a few actually, as I sat through that snorefest at the G stone cold sober.

Sleeping is my favourite activity. If I could get paid for sleeping that would be my dream.

My sleep patterns tend to vary widely. I normally sleep 6-7 on weeknights and push 10 on weekends (depending on how busy I am though), yet I have phases where I can operate on 4-5 hours a night for weeks at a time, and feel constantly fresh. Atm in a phase where I want more sleep, but that may change in a couple of weeks 😅

I’ll play catch up, say something funny!
You mean something like this? "Research has shown that 1 person in 4 is mentally unstable. Interview 3 friends - it they're OK, you're it."

My sleep patterns tend to vary widely. I normally sleep 6-7 on weeknights and push 10 on weekends (depending on how busy I am though), yet I have phases where I can operate on 4-5 hours a night for weeks at a time, and feel constantly fresh. Atm in a phase where I want more sleep, but that may change in a couple of weeks 😅
Oh to have the luxury of deciding for myself how much to sleep each night 🤣

You mean something like this? "Research has shown that 1 person in 4 is mentally unstable. Interview 3 friends - it they're OK, you're it."

Man, who tf has three friends?!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back