Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

philreich not before time too!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

LOL.

Speaking of women, I'm getting a new female boss next week, and we were discussing seating arrangements for when I move next Friday. She asked me if I'd mind sitting on my own for the time being - I replied, "No problem. But while I'm sleeping after lunch, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep the noise down." :)

I have no idea what's happening here because I ain't reading 20+ pages of nonsense to catch up but I hope everyone is having a good time.
Do you have weekends off from the #nightshift ?

Slow start for me this morning after closing up from last night’s music in the hippodrome. A few Warriors got a bit messy on their Buscemi Pub Crawl.

LOL.

Speaking of women, I'm getting a new female boss next week, and we were discussing seating arrangements for when I move next Friday. She asked me if I'd mind sitting on my own for the time being - I replied, "No problem. But while I'm sleeping after lunch, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep the noise down." :)

You're keeping the country moving, Phil.

Do you have weekends off from the #nightshift ?

Slow start for me this morning after closing up from last night’s music in the hippodrome. A few Warriors got a bit messy on their Buscemi Pub Crawl.
Yeah. Hopefully will be in a new job soon and no more night shit 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints and Lions is a good contest. Sipping on some whisky.
So what you're really saying is that watching St. Kilda drives a man to drink.

Harley Reid going to West Coast
Going to North
Going to West Coast
West Coast win, Going to North

Draft Time

Both teams pass him up

He could be the AFL's version of Jonny Manziel if he's not careful.

He could be the AFL's version of Jonny Manziel if he's not careful.
My thoughts come to Andrew Wiggins. I remember in College everyone touted him as the next Michael Jordan

He hasn't lived up to the hype.

And yet #199 can be the GOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back