Review Port vs Brisbane QF @ The Gabba - It's OK Guys, Finals are a Bit Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Kochie is gonna be a great example of this.

Dutches up PAFC with his IBS then *s off to replace Goyder on the commission.
I'll consider the season a mini win if he hecks off out of our club, just as I would've considered it a win if the season resulted in Donuts being turfed. Hope it happens

Marshall is definitely getting jabs in the hip before games, it's no excuse for the close in misses but it's obviously having an effect with his action perhaps a bit of pain when he follows through. He has zero interest in even taking shots beyond 40 metres.
It’s not the first time he has gone missing in a big game

I really feel for Duursma, because he’s capable of so much more then whatever that was tonight. He’s lost a yard of pace & looks completely void of confidence.

I hate calling out MacEntee because he doesn’t select himself, but he wouldn’t even get a game at Norf, yet seems to have a gold pass at our club.

Finlayson’s form has fallen off a gigantic cliff. No influence whatsoever. Some embarrassing efforts by him tonight.

Marshall is another one who is mentally & physically weak. Just doesn’t impact the game enough.

A Captain has to lead from the front which Wines failed to do once again. He’s gone from Brownlow winner to cheese dinner in a blink of an eye.

As a whole, we just don’t look like a genuine finals team. So many wish washy players who lack the resilience, intensity & internal drive to ever be successful. A straight sets exit looks like a formality at this stage.

No I'm not saying it is, I said during the game he was shite.

It's just a reality he's carrying an injury, getting jabbed & not training much.
Wouldn’t be the first footballer to carry an injury into a game and to be honest I am sick of hearing excuses for some of these players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh great he must be genuine in his concern for us then and not tugging himself off to the thought of us going out in straight sets.

Don’t give a s**t what he thinks about Ken, he is a *ing tosser.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How is that 40 point winning margin for Port going?

All of us realists could see the writing on the wall well before this game.

Wife watched the first 3 quarters of a Port game with me for the first time in about 5 years.
She was very surprised to discover that young Jed (who she looked after at childcare) was playing for us.
That made her night.

She went to bed at 3/4 time, I snoozed off halfway through the last and woke 15 minutes ago and figured, why not read about what I missed. Nothing I just read surprised me.

As long as the happy clappers had fun.
Roll up, roll up, 2024 is our year.

1694269095466.png

Last edited:
Another glaring issue is having the worst AFL leadership group in the AFL
Jonas can’t make the side
Wines dreadful year
DBJ shouldn’t be in the side
Compare their performances to Cripps Moore Gawn Greene and even Jack Steele over the weekend it’s bloody embarrassing.

Another glaring issue is having the worst AFL leadership group in the AFL
Jonas can’t make the side
Wines dreadful year
DBJ shouldn’t be in the side
Compare their performances to Cripps Moore Gawn Greene and even Jack Steele over the weekend it’s bloody embarrassing.
This is a fair point
Time for Houston rozee and butters to be the c vc and dvc of our side. Lead by example.

Great to see Lord have a break out game. It might be the first time he’s kicked three or more in any game since joining us. His first two goals were extremely creative from ground level, half chance opportunities. Then two strong marks in the goal square. Competed on Andrews well for a lot of the game. A shame more experienced teammates couldn’t go with him.
He played on one of the best defenders in the AFL, played in front and competed unlike Marshall and Finlayson who both give off terrible body language and just look uncompetitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back