Player Watch 2023 Father Son player watch - McCabe, Dear and Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I keep deleting posts referencing this, but can we move away from suggesting or making juvenile jokes about the bloodlines of players.

This is a public forum and parents of players do read here.

That’s why we nominate him then get him as a rookie if he doesn’t get drafted his at least should be a rookie on what his been showing.
My point is I could understand fan frustration if he was drafted by another team after we had elected not to take him, however if he isn't taken at all by any team across both drafts it is hard to justify any frustration given 17 other clubs also didn't rate him high enough to take a chance on him in that particular scenario.

My point is I could understand fan frustration if he was drafted by another team after we had elected not to take him, however if he isn't taken at all by any team across both drafts it is hard to justify any frustration given 17 other clubs also didn't rate him high enough to take a chance on him in that particular scenario.

We can give spots to nga and Irish players yet not one of our own! If one of our own has potential in a position we’re lacking In why not afford them a rookie spot!

The 2023 draft is *ing compromised so we’re going to have to work our backsides off a develop our picks well.

We can give spots to nga and Irish players yet not one of our own! If one of our own has potential in a position we’re lacking In why not afford them a rookie spot!

The 2023 draft is *ing compromised so we’re going to have to work our backsides off a develop our picks well.
In Cat B spots, sure.

Why would we pick someone just for nepotistic reasons if we consider other players have more chance of making an impact for us and why would fans be frustrated by that if it gets verified by 17 other teams?

In Cat B spots, sure.

Why would we pick someone just for nepotistic reasons if we consider other players have more chance of making an impact for us and why would fans be frustrated by that if it gets verified by 17 other teams?
If they’re as likely as the others why not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our secret F/S training base
240_f_598966630_kyv28x6i3eyzahrnwbkthywpbczitd6n-jpg.1814531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back