Injury HFC Injury watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Players I have noticed in rehab recently, seem to train partially, but all would probably be fit to play if needed I think?

Josh Ward
Conor Nash
Seamus Mitchell
Josh Morris
Ned Long
Bailey MacDonald

Hardwick and Brockman have missed a session from reports, but have returned done full training and look good so not sure why they missed?

Recent serious injuries

Mitch Lewis (acl tear)
Harry Morrison (hamstring)

Should have reverse jinxed.

I will now

“Oh s**t it’s all going wrong and they will all be injured by next week”
star wars GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will watch with interest to see how this Mitch Lewis situation develops.

Unfortunately it has that feeling of drip feeding out the bad news till we get the really bad news.

Hopefully just a month of rest, but that knee just has to be rock solid or there is no point and a long lay off needed.

Fingers crossed for the gun.

Will watch with interest to see how this Mitch Lewis situation develops.
Just expect the worst like you always do, then you won’t be surprised when the bad news comes.

Our season rides or dies with Lewis.
It certainly seems that way at this point.

Hoping Kosi and Jeka can seize the opportunity. Would be a great problem to have working out who makes way for Lewis when he returns.

He's clearly our most important player for our structure and is the least replacable on the list as it stands.
There is no argument with that, but you must understand that he WILL be replaced by someone. The question then becomes how effective the replacement is and whether the team as a whole adjusts. I certainly would not make the "pick 1 beckons" call just because Lewis is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back