Injury HFC Injury watch 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a bit surprised that Chad appears set to play (based on confident comments by club). He’s barely scraping in on form + a significant injury.
It's been hard for him to get any form when he's been mostly out of side with injuries though.
We need to give him a good spread of games before we start writing him off.

I kind of feel that ML's reputation has grown even further whilst injured! Particularly because of our absence of any other key forwards.

Hoping that he will burst out of the blocks, but going to keep a measured expectation! I think regardless, he will be creating contests and crashing packs - so desperately needed.
Yep I think we all need to realise even though ML has been missed he isn’t the saviour. With such an interrupted preseason he’ll likely have an inconsistent season as a result.

I’m so sick of the chad hate. So he’s hasn’t been worth what we traded for him, but to suggest he doesn’t make us significantly better is letting your annoyance with the trade obscure fact.

I look forward to him getting a bit of luck with his body. He undeniably cares and probably tries too hard at times. If he is happy with less dollars then I’d be all in on retaining post this contract.

I’m so sick of the chad hate. So he’s hasn’t been worth what we traded for him, but to suggest he doesn’t make us significantly better is letting your annoyance with the trade obscure fact.

I look forward to him getting a bit of luck with his body. He undeniably cares and probably tries too hard at times. If he is happy with less dollars then I’d be all in on retaining post this contract.
Great post. Agree entirely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back