Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys @ Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

For all of our international co-hort, Braklet Irish BlueBagger Ace Rimmer (did I miss someone ///)

Our game is posted in SYDNEY time at 3pm (so that's now AEDT) - FYI

Game Day - time for the OOB's to just do what we do best. And that's is all done on a Qootball field.

Stuff the the rest of the insignificant stuff that's is meant to just happen.
OOB's are all over this qooty U2tigers - We are going
OOB b2b.PNG

OOB's are all over this qooty U2tigers - We are going
View attachment 1818940
I've been thinking maybe it's time we just recruit one of these massive serial_thrilla type Nerds.

Not to ever play Qootball, but just do our back of office crap that is beneath a Premiership side like us.

We don't even need them to attempt to banter at our level, because that would distract them from doing all the mundane crap.

We could reward them with a Guinness each week as long as they didn't make a mistake.

It may be time for me to advertise in a media piece for such a position.

I've been thinking maybe it's time we just recruit one of these massive serial_thrilla type Nerds.

Not to ever play Qootball, but just do our back of office crap that is beneath a Premiership side like us.

We don't even need them to attempt to banter at our level, because that would distract them from doing all the mundane crap.

We could reward them with a Guinness each week as long as they didn't make a mistake.

Guinness will not be given to Nerds.

Love this idea U2tigers and finally a purpose for a nerd in SFA - You are Brilliant!

1696122573763.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked a silly question last week starting with 'Can I'

I now need to distract myself, the answer with no hesitation was, Yes- surprise me.
Animated GIF

Gordon Ramsay Cooking GIF

I hope not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back