List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need, and the Club knows it, we need a KPD gorilla big time. It is why we had such a go at McKay for all those who do not believe. We were very disappointed he chose Essendon FC, despite what you hear. My view, we need to offer Taylor big, big money and big, big terms.
We won’t, but !!
Free agent at the end of 2025, surely we have a massive crack if the rest of the team develops as we're hoping it will

We need, and the Club knows it, we need a KPD gorilla big time. It is why we had such a go at McKay for all those who do not believe. We were very disappointed he chose Essendon FC, despite what you hear. My view, we need to offer Taylor big, big money and big, big terms.
We won’t, but !!
I've been out with friends on pretty big dry spells, they know they need to break that dry spell and they bust out the cash, buy cocktails and put all the moves on some pretty questionable types. I have faith that Hawthorn, like my friends, will think a little bit differently about McKay and their needs in the sobering 8am Chapel St sunlight.

Taylor on the other hand, he's worth the punt.

If McKay is worth $800K ....then Sam Taylor would have to be $1.3M +

Of course Taylor would be the perfect result. More realistically, I reckon we target Barrass from Eagles. West Coast would have been spewing both missing out on Curtin but also seeing the amount of picks North got while their second pick was in the 30s. Barrass is their biggest asset to get some more picks, and arguably could be let go like North were happy to let go of McKay due to future plans and the long term. Hopefully we have a good year and we can try to sell to him a chance to play finals soon and a great pay check for his last 4-5 years for his young family. We are in a pretty good position with our list management to offer both upside for our team's playing future but also a huge cap to play with. Need to land a key back with that cash.

Is there a list floating around that has all the KPD that could be available? Big bucks on the table and first round pick to play with……..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard McCartney this arvo on sen. He feels that competition for spot exists in the backline and midfield but for the first time in a while it’s now also in the forward line. Great to hear that the club feels this way in all areas of the ground 👍
There is no doubt that the addition of Gunston, Chol,Ginnivan and Watson as goalkicking forwards greatly strengthens our list which in 2023 relied heavily on Bruest and Lewis. No doubt, most of us are also hoping that Ramsden continues to build on his forward skills.

As I suspected, We needed to be able to offer more, and with a F3rd difficult to get.
There’s a difference between offering more & offering too much.

I’m sure the team had a limit on what we’d offer to get Curtin & we obviously reached that limit.

We had a F2 & 2 x F4 to offer.
Clearly we weren’t prepared to over pay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back