No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a lighthearted play on words and you know full well that’s all it was.

Maybe give the false offended routine a spell.

Do better!
I called you out and stand by it.

Feel fee to keep on being "lighthearted" to the women in you life. I'm sure they appreciate it.

Keep on digging. You really want to keep on defending your behaviour?
See how you made light of me being offended?

Double standards?

So let’s skip to the bit where you come back with “ I know you’re not offended for real” , but continue to ignore a lighthearted play on words that YOU KNOW FULL WELL was a joke.

Give the false outrage a spell and save it for Facebook, because I don’t give a shit what you think.

No need for any further discussion, we are done on this topic.

Last edited:
See how you made light of me being offended?

Double standards?

So let’s skip to the bit where you come back with “ I know you’re not offended for real” , but continue to ignore a lighthearted play on words that YOU KNOW FULL WELL was a joke.

Give the false outrage a spell and save it for Facebook, because I don’t give a s**t what you think.

No need for any further discussion, we are done on this topic.
The fall back that it "was just a joke" is why it needs to be called out. At some point you'll say this sort of thing to someone that actually matters to you, and you may not be aware of the damage it actually causes because it's "just a joke".

The fall back that it "was just a joke" is why it needs to be called out. At some point you'll say this sort of thing to someone that actually matters to you, and you may not be aware of the damage it actually causes because it's "just a joke".
You mean like the fall back you are going with, the FALSE offended routine?

Give the “I am calling you out” crap a rest, because I don’t give a shit what you think.

Last edited:
No, its valid.

I've had female posters PM to tell me they don't post here much when they see these sorts of references to women and 'light hearted' jabs at them.

Yardie asked you to do better, and we all can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you were done? I've been like you in the past and thought it was "just a joke" but having a daughter made me realise that I need to be better.

No, its valid.

I've had female posters PM to tell me they don't post here much when they see these sorts of references to women and 'light hearted' jabs at them.

Yardie asked you to do better, and we all can.

All he had to say was don’t refer to them as the Scott sisters because it’s offensive to females.

Just refer to them as most on here do, as arseholes.

I would have said fair enough straight away and added “point made”

Not this “I am calling you out” bullshit.

Last edited:
Mason Cox is the king of innovative fashion in the AFL. Mad shades and now a white glove. What's next??

Pies a shadow of their 2023 selves. Intensity well off where it was

Port’s midfield with Butters Rozee and JHF will have 3 blokes better than most sides’ best mid for the next several years. It would be a massive failure for them not to win flags.
At this stage the 2nd rounder we traded for is looking pretty good

Pies a shadow of their 2023 selves. Intensity well off where it was

Port’s midfield with Butters Rozee and JHF will have 3 blokes better than most sides’ best mid for the next several years. It would be a massive failure for them not to win flags.

Such a talented trio of players, and they're so good to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back