Autopsy 76 point Team Effort win vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Scrimshaw played really well for them today. Also thought Moore, Amon and Hardwick were good for them, but they were on a hiding to nothing.

Might throw up a bit in my mouth, but think they should stick with Mitchell as coach, he clearly has them working hard for them, they compete hard each week, they didnt take chances today didn't help

Might throw up a bit in my mouth, but think they should stick with Mitchell as coach, he clearly has them working hard for them, they compete hard each week, they didnt take chances today didn't help
What I wouldn't give for Will Day in our team. What a ripper.

If they had some forwards who could convert their I50s then they could be a big headache.

It's going to cost us against the Cats & Giants I reckon but we'll find out soon enough.

The RSPCA will turn up after we mistreat the Cats

Giants worry me

What I wouldn't give for Will Day in our team. What a ripper.

Newcombe is a gun, Worpel goes well too.

I still rate Sicily down back too, I quite like Hardwick, he gives a s**t,

Guys like Chol and older Gunston are just filling time

They are on track imo they will beat the sides around them thats what Mitchell should be judged on.

Oh no I just saw the replay when heeney went down. This is not good. They should have taken him off straight away. Terrible call keeping him on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There forward line is a shambles (lack talent). Only 3 less inside 50’s but 13 goals less.
Mitchell has them competing but not enough reward for effort.

Can we bomb Dwayne's feed with the fact its the Sydney Derby not Battle of the Bridge.

Bwahaha. Was thinking of croaking out a short diatribe at Vicar Whately tomorrow and challenging him to mention non Vic teams and how the match of the round is in Sydney next weekend. But suspect I will not be allowed on.

Only one way to find out this season if our risky corridor game holds up against GWS...

although rain might affect that this Saturday so expecting a scrap instead so it will be hard to make conclusions.

Its fun to watch though if we somehow get it out from half back.

Only one way to find out this season if our risky corridor game holds up against GWS...

although rain might affect that this Saturday so expecting a scrap instead so it will be hard to conclude.

Its fun to watch though if we somehow get it out from half back.

Scrap does not suit us one bit we lost the CP today against a much lesser experienced midfield in great conditions.

Very good win , got the percentage boost. Hawks not much chop tbh , lot of effort but little in the way of composure or finishing.
Melican has been outstanding this year was superb today. Heeney yet again but I hope his ankle isn't an issue. Just about everyone competed well , over using the ball a bit as normal but the goal kicking was decent when we needed it.
Not sure who Parker would replace if he does come in ?. Not convinced if we dropped a tall he could compete against their third defender all game and his lack of speed could allow GWS defence to run off him. If anywhere I would play him as sub first game back and give Campbell a full game in the VFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back