Autopsy Started off 2024 in style terrific hard fought win against Melbourne by 22 points

Remove this Banner Ad

a) I wish they'd put all this footage on the website, not just on X or Instagram. Some of us refuse to use anything social-media (except the occasional forum).

b) I'd love to see the full footage of the presentation of the cups and announcement of the players presenting them rather than just a few snippets stitched together. I could hear the announcements at the ground but couldn't really see what was going on because I sit over on the other side of the ground. So it would be great to experience the complete footage. I'm sure they have it somewhere.

a) I wish they'd put all this footage on the website, not just on X or Instagram. Some of us refuse to use anything social-media (except the occasional forum).

b) I'd love to see the full footage of the presentation of the cups and announcement of the players presenting them rather than just a few snippets stitched together. I could hear the announcements at the ground but couldn't really see what was going on because I sit over on the other side of the ground. So it would be great to experience the complete footage. I'm sure they have it somewhere.
A) Id like to see it all on YouTube as it's my go-to platform.
B) Id like to see the march to the match in its entirety.
C) I'd like to see an 'inside Sydney' segment weekly.
D) I'd like Grundy to get his own segment. Roaming Grundy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back