The Kevin McHale Cup 2013-2014 (Auction league)

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed that Moo just dropped Jrue Holiday, but Holiday is on a Team Contract & the rules state that:

So I'm guessing that Jrue should still be on Moo's team instead of Vince "Holy crap I'm playing well again!" Carter.

Sorry - I did reverse it.

Congratulations to Hans, great season and an even better home run to pip Billy into second again!

Thanks to all for another good (although quiet) season. Enjoy your off season and we'll do this all again next year!

Yep, well played Hans! Barnstorming finish mate! Anyone that stops Billy from winning a league gets a big tick from me.

Also thanks to Bugsy for running the league again this year! The auction at the start of the year is one of the best parts of the NBA Fantasy season......

Super win Hans, timed your run perfectly!

And disappointingly I do end the fantasy bigfooty ball season with 2 x 2nd's, a 3rd and a 5th. Fortunately my brother failed to win anything also!!

Bugsy yet again a super effort running this league as this auction league is easily the most time consuming to get running each year!!!

Cheers fellas.

My initial strategy was to go for unheralded but effective players. LaMarcus Aldridge & Dragic in particular outperformed expectations and you can never overlook the contributions of old-man Duncan.

I never thought I was a shot at winning until late in the season when I had to get my Games Played count up and suddenly realised "Hang on, if I get a point here and get a point there, I might just be able to win this thing!"

Then it was just a matter of targeting the right categories that would most help me move up the standings.

I had a fair slice of luck there at the end too, with a couple of points gained thanks to inactive teams.

Hey guys. New thread started for 14-15 season. Please confirm your return in the new thread. This League needs plenty of run in time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back