Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Did not expect many better comebacks from supporters that drop chicken s**t on their own club and spit on their own coach.

You know that unless a side goes out in straight sets, 6 sides normally win a final every year. 38% of the sides in the comp win finals every year.
Why has Richmond not been able to do this for 13 years?

What was the vision of Vickery and the ball to the kids all about? Very strange.
Went to hand the ball to a kid and realised he was an Eagles fan so went looking for a Tigers kid to give the ball to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did not expect many better comebacks from supporters that drop chicken s**t on their own club and spit on their own coach.

You know that unless a side goes out in straight sets, 6 sides normally win a final every year. 38% of the sides in the comp win finals every year.

Maybe because we are s**t?
I think all Richmond supporters pretty much know that.

Nice stats. Heres another.

FINALS WINS 2002 - 2014

Tigers - 0.

West coast supporter: We didn't win because they umpires don't give us enough free kicks!
Rational human: Actually, there is no team in the AFL that gets more free kicks than West coast.
(offended) West coast supporter: Well Richmond hasn't won many finals lately!!!11!one

Good strong argument, I cannot refute that. I now concede that West coast deserved to win and it is a travesty they don't have the 4 points.

Hahahaha so mad.

Great win by the team in a physical contest. It was never going to be a pretty game and it meant the players had to put their body over the ball and get it forward at any cost. It is a credit to the players they managed to do this which resulted in us leading at every break. These conditions really suited Matt Thomas as well and he made the most of them.

Good on Vickery for giving one back to Cox and not letting his girly little hit go unnoticed. Vickery will probably be out for around 4 weeks but that lets us give someone like Griffiths another chance at AFL level.

Jackson might come in for Thomas if he is fit and Petterd is a possibility to come in for Lloyd seeing as he had a poor game. We are playing GWS though so they might both be given another week off to make sure they are 100% and Griffiths in for Vickery could be the only change.

I'd like us to play well against the bombers who are up and about and a good side.
Port are just MEH at the moment and out of tickets IMO.
West Coast are filth. They are very ordinary and only flat track bullies.
I'd still like us to play well against a good in form team
Absolutely spot-on. I'll be honest, I've already put the GWS game in my back pocket, but if the steaming terd sandwich that we served up earlier in the year against EFC is repeated...I'm plugging in the microwave and dialling it up to 700W. Redemption should be the word of the week.

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Funny how you use percentage to emphasise your point, yet use a plural when describing supporters dropping chicken s**t and spitting when only one person has ever done it.

Oh look another flog having a cry ... FFS go give yourself a Vickery uppercut you big baby :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back