Huge injury according to SEN (turns out its only Eddie!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sen is reporting a huge injury has happened at collingwood, but the club is keeping it quiet just at the moment. Tim Watson has said look right to the top for who it may be. For the moment this a rumour but I hope it's not pendlebury or beams.

It would have to be Pendles. This is seriously laughable now. Let's hope it's not very serious like an ACL, that's when I will just give up on Collingwood, not their fault but there's have to be some angry creepy dude with voodoo dolls.

Sorry to intrude, but the implication that they're covering it up suggests to me that the club could be underplaying the severity of a currently injured players' injury. Seems to me like Tim Watson could be suggesting Dane Swan. Apologies if my input isn't welcomed!

Sorry to intrude, but the implication that they're covering it up suggests to me that the club could be underplaying the severity of a currently injured players' injury. Seems to me like Tim Watson could be suggesting Dane Swan. Apologies if my input isn't welcomed!

Na you're alright...

(Filth)

You are welcome to post. Thanks for the opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have to be Pendles. This is seriously laughable now. Let's hope it's not very serious like an ACL, that's when I will just give up on Collingwood, not their fault but there's have to be some angry creepy dude with voodoo dolls.
Mick Malthouse.

Is it Eddie?

BtwmI3CCYAA33oe.jpg:large

Maybe that's what Tim meant by "right at the top"...

Sen is reporting a huge injury has happened at collingwood, but the club is keeping it quiet just at the moment. Tim Watson has said look right to the top for who it may be. For the moment this a rumour but I hope it's not pendlebury or beams.
Update pendles has done a hammy out for 4 or 5 weeks, * me.

Headline on Ch 9 mentioned another injury then cut to Bucks press conference vision of him saying "another injury ....... and he was knocking on the door for getting a game" or words to that effect. So maybe it is one of our newbies - lets see, all will be revealed in a few minutes.

Grundy,Thomas or Fasolo?

Ok, NOW we lynch our fitness staff. This year for us has been worse than any other club's year I can recall. They have to have a full review of just what the hell is going on down there.

It's made worse because we know a "three week hamstring" always seems to actually mean a 5 month injury in the hands of our medical staff.

Ok, NOW we lynch our fitness staff. This year for us has been worse than any other club's year I can recall. They have to have a full review of just what the hell is going on down there.

It's made worse because we know a "three week hamstring" always seems to actually mean a 5 month injury in the hands of our medical staff.

Donavorn has been a Massive Mistake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back