Finals week 3 prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think C Scott will play silly buggers with team selection in regards to Bartell and SJ?
Could be some late in/outs this week, coaches will have to be on the ball this week I feel.

Question regarding Beams replacement:

Should I go Gibbs/Murphy? (Fri night game so I will know for certain that they will be playing).
Or go for Sloane? (I will be out Saturday so if he's a late withdrawal I won't know and I will cry).

Question regarding Beams replacement:

Should I go Gibbs/Murphy? (Fri night game so I will know for certain that they will be playing).
Or go for Sloane? (I will be out Saturday so if he's a late withdrawal I won't know and I will cry).

how much money you spending and who else do you already have?

Cotchin would be my recommendation

Opponent has Cotch, does that change your opinion? Bit worried about that game actually, Hayes' last game in Melbourne I reckon the Saints might get up for it.

Cotchin has averaged 108 since Miles has been in the side.

Sloane avg. is 113 and his record against North is very good. They also have Saints in R23 so think I'll stick with Sloane, they can't afford to rest him as they are fighting for a finals spot.

Opponent has Cotch, does that change your opinion? Bit worried about that game actually, Hayes' last game in Melbourne I reckon the Saints might get up for it.

Cotchin has averaged 108 since Miles has been in the side.

Sloane avg. is 113 and his record against North is very good. They also have Saints in R23 so think I'll stick with Sloane, they can't afford to rest him as they are fighting for a finals spot.

if you are going for the win then yep go sloane.

Saints NO chance of winning another game, pick 1 is on the line if they do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockliff on bench...

on HUN website it has him as an emergency

surely not

On the bench on the AFL website. I'm one of the few that doesn't have Rocky, ditto Stef Martin. I wouldn't mind if Rocky missed tbh.

With the confirmed outs Beams > Lewis is locked in.

fyfe and beames to rocky and priddis leaves 6g

mids now
pendles? murphy, rocky, priddis jelwood, mcveigh, mitchell , zorko b sj /hartung

fwds

danger, breust, dahlhaus, roughy, mcgovern smartin b ambrose/ honeychurch

the alternative

fyfe and beames to rocky and franklin leaves 100g:eek:

mids pendles, murphy, rocky, jelwood, danger, mcveigh zorko mitchell b sj /hartung

fwds

buddy, dahlhus, breust,roughy , s martin, mcgovern b ambrose /honeychurch

my opponents mid

rocky, beames, murphy,libber, gray ,swallow, dunstan, j crisp, m crouch,shenton

fwds

danger, higgins, buddy, dustin martin, walker rohan/jkh

have no idea if they have any trades

40000 less than me overall

option 1 neutralizes rocky and gives me a another super premo mid

option 2 neutralises rocky and buddy but leaves 100g

bump

survived so far crispies lol