Game Day 2022 SC Round 22 - Prelim Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was making a charge for the top 1k, but fizzled out a bit with a couple of par scores then this stinker. Hopefully can end up in the top 2k with a good one to finish things off.
Capture.PNG

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Screenshot_20220814-204133_SuperCoach.jpg

Stings losing the Div 1 Prelim by six points, especially considering it was to a person who has posted a grand total of five times ever on BigFooty, so that beautiful badge will be wasted if he wins next week.

Should just about lock up another top 1k finish and pair of socks to add to my collection, but Petracca as captain was pretty costly in the end.

Was never going to reach the heights of last year after an awful start, but relatively happy with the year overall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-204133_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-204133_SuperCoach.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fell from 80th to 112th.

Was in seven prelims and lost them all.

The Swans Pies game was the killer - Blakey poor, Nick tagged and even if I had benched him, Crisp wasn't much better. Walsh 73 was another nail.

Goal is now to get back into the top 100, and hopefully win the one grand final I got into last week (5 team finals series)

Fell from 80th to 112th.

Was in seven prelims and lost them all.

The Swans Pies game was the killer - Blakey poor, Nick tagged and even if I had benched him, Crisp wasn't much better. Walsh 73 was another nail.

Goal is now to get back into the top 100, and hopefully win the one grand final I got into last week (5 team finals series)
I was gonna use a sad emoji but your frickin' 112th. Good luck next week

Can’t wait for it all to be over.
Was just saying that last week. Not SC per se, but footy more generally. I’m genuinely over Footy for the first time ever. Maybe it’s all the BS softness of the game or stupid rule changes. Maybe it’s the COVID years and footy overload. Not sure. Either way, I’m normally disappointed when the footy season ends. This year I can’t wait.

Was just saying that last week. Not SC per se, but footy more generally. I’m genuinely over Footy for the first time ever. Maybe it’s all the BS softness of the game or stupid rule changes. Maybe it’s the COVID years and footy overload. Not sure. Either way, I’m normally disappointed when the footy season ends. This year I can’t wait.
I cant wait for it to be over myself.
2 wins for the year does that LOL.

I cant wait for it to be over myself.
2 wins for the year does that LOL.
You poor, precious things

Cry me a river KENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back