Game Day 2022 SC Round 20 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from a sexy midfield, but this motley crew almost did they job this week, excluding Macrae - he stuffed up the perfect 8 tons in the midfield :mad:

View attachment 1462203
A lot (like me) would have an Oliver 85 to add to their Macrae 82

Nice return from your mids :thumbsu:

Well that sucked. Still top 500 though so hoping to stay. * Jack Crisp.

2,492 with Touk (C), Laird, Zerrett, Cripps, Dunkley and Brayshaw the heroes. Special mention to Jordan Dawson who came into my side when I refused to eat the turdburger that Spudly Crisp served up.

Up to 638 overall. Just wish my average since the byes had been repeated in the early part of the season. Average pre-byes: 2,287; average post-byes: 2,485.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 9.39.48 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 9.40.02 pm.png

Back into my season high rank after a slide over the past couple of weeks. :thumbsu: Unfortunately Top 1k is out of reach now, but ah well!

Rucks continue to stink it up by premo standards, and Short and Crisp would have their tickets stamped if I had any trades left!

More pleasingly for my 5 cashies I am in, I am into the Prelim in 2/2 Qualifying Finals, and progressed through to the Semis in 2/3.

In Love Reaction GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Absolutely disgraceful 2380 this week. Don’t know how that holds a 3000 ranking, but really expected to be making a charge at the top 1000 this week. Oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go hard, raymagoo , old absmagic seems a very nice fella, tbh, but I still want you to Seabiscuit the * out that War Admiral*

* Looking back, I probably could have chosen a better allegory, but I'm pot committed now.

Seems like my ranking has been bobbling around the same level for 3-4 weeks

Chose Wehr on-field over McCartin, given both were in the same match ......and Culley, covering for Cogs, self-destructed in magnificent fashion .....probably destroying my season in the process, as I have no FWD cover now

Going Cripps to Oliver .....not a great return in his first 2 weeks back ....hoping for a payback soon ...very soon !!

Won 6 / 7 League Finals ....so not all a disaster

1659310654094.png

Continued my late season climb and top 5k is not far off. Won my BF Div 15 QF.

Deciding to hold Butters and pass on H'berg was the difference. Not only on their scores but also meant I fielded Wehr instead of Culley. 69 points better off overall and that accounted for pretty much all of my rank increase!

1659313781010.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back