C: Saunders Cook Grace
HF: Ong Dunnell Milera
F: Dennis-Lane Pierce
Kreymborg
R: Holmes Cockie Minchington

Int: Barnhoorn, Graham, Ross, Noone, Verma, Weickhardt,
Zijai, Curren, Shenton.

Anyone going down?
Depleted teams who you think will be making up the numbers this finals series.
Minchington and Pierce most interest to me.

Last edited:
Will be interesting if we make it through this final as theres a lot of Saints players who will be available for next week now that the home and away season is over.

Please, don't shoot! I come in peace!

Just thought you guys would like to know that this game is being broadcast on radio today by the team from BPM Media. So, those of you who can't make it will still be able to follow the proceedings at Victoria Park.

There are several ways to listen in. The call will be streamed online at http://streaming.gohosting.com.au/bpmmedia.m3u (I recommend using VLC Media Player), while if you have a digital radio you can pick it up on SEN 2, or via the Red Time Sport app for iPhone. You can also listen in on the wireless the old fashioned way as BPM have an agreement with Vision Australia Radio to simulcast their call on the following frequencies:

- 1179AM in Melbourne
- 88.7FM in Bendigo
- 107.5FM in Mildura
- 100.1FM in Shepparton
- 93.5FM in Warragul
- 94.5FM in Warrnambool, and
- 101.7FM in Albury

(NOTE: If the streaming link above doesn't work for you, try this one... http://streaming.gohosting.com.au/bpmmedia4.m3u )

Give one of these avenues a go and see how you get on.

I expect you guys will be too strong for us. You touched us up last time and have had a pretty good record over us for the last 3 or 4 years. I'd wish you luck but, well, you know... :p

But I do hope it is an absolute belter of a game. Should get a very good crowd, too.

Will Curren play? Fair chance he will be the carryover emergency surely. Would love to just play him and use him as sub if someone pulls out on sunday.

Don't think Curren will play. Will most likely be travelling as a non playing emergency.

Le Grice will have he's hands full playing on the behemoth Lynch. We seem to be undersized in the key positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gee Kenny Ong is handy. would almost throw a late draft pick his way the way he has finished the season. may not make it to the rookie draft.
Can play football, certainly, but 179cm and 73kgs is pretty small at AFL level.

Got to have a lot of tricks to make it, and I'm not sure he reaches quite those heights.

Dependent on retirements etc, could we perhaps give Cockie a spot just to have another bigger body/experienced player in the team for a few years?

Dependent on retirements etc, could we perhaps give Cockie a spot just to have another bigger body/experienced player in the team for a few years?
Undisciplined, 25yr old, slow mid with iffy disposal? No.

That's a glass half-empty view - at his best he's an inspirational beast - but there's a reason he's been delisted by WCE, then trained with us and NOT been picked up, surely?

Cockie (182/85) is a mature body, but if we're raiding Sandy then give me Jimmy Munro (184/82) or Ned Fallon (185/84)...

Give me a 19/20yr old over a 25yr old if we're just filling a spot...

Reckon there is a few young Sandy Boys i would be happy to bring into our list.
- Munro (been excellent in midfield this year)
- Ong (quick small fwd although a little light on)
- Le Grice (been good as a KPD this year although still not a giant)
- Kreymborg (21yo big bodied small/medium fwd, has had good finish to year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back