Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

I have strong belief we will be undefeated for the remainder of the season.
RD 17 against Port Adelaide ^

Richmond today did not just win the game, beat Sydney, defeat the umpires who clearly were dealing us blows to the face, win 9 on the trot - Richmond made everyone who is a member/supporter of the RFC proud.

I don't have a care as to how far we go in the finals series. Today Richmond held their head high and gave it all they got. From Rance dominating the D of Sydney (as he usually does) to Jack kicking three down forward. In previous years we would have somehow let that one get out of our control (and at times maybe it was) and be blown out of the water to lose by 50 points. I won't bitch about the umpires because we won, but I don't think I have ever seen a Richmond side hold up a side in the last minutes when needed to like this group did tonight. ******* amazing how composed under pressure they were.

No Franklin or Kennedy means * all. Sydney are #1 for a reason and have incredible players, umpires and cash behind them. We beat them.

CARN TIGERS.

Those flogs in the media that want to ask who we've beaten to get to the finals:

Port Adelaide
West Coast Eagles
Essendon
Adelaide
Sydney

That is 5 sides that were fighting for spots in the 8 when we played them and we beat them all including 3 of them on their home grounds in front of their crowds.
is that all though who else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did my ladder predictor, she's all good;)

33c3nsg.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back