AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bug. But maybe JeffDunne can do something to save stupid people from themselves. That and the "win" option. But it's a legitimate tactic with the 27+ on both teams as you can win both. I was gonna do it this week, but decided against it.

27+ I don't have an issue with... that can be a legit shot in this pass-happy league.

But in the spread, you're just sacrificing one of your 10. I could possibly understand it in certain situations, say you need 3pts to win the $$$ in Wk17, and have two teams vying against eachother, cool I guess. But overall its not necessary, I don't think.

No more depth chart or power ranking this year.
The way we're dealing with absentees this year is all away teams will be default pre-selected for every tipping week.

I'm taking the piss GG, but thanks anyway for your kindness

On a side-note,....,will be interesting to see how you and twarby fair. I foresee both of you making some AE waves this season........ultimately i'm the kelly slater tho.

As the first openly mad cow to play AE, I'm going to try and add to my trophy cabinet

To stick with Green Bay.
Or flip to Seattle :confused:

Was on Green Bay right up until I saw the stat of Seahawks 15-1 at home the last 2 seasons.

Saw? Surely there home record has been rammed down most NFL viewers throats over the last 2 years.

Saw? Surely there home record has been rammed down most NFL viewers throats over the last 2 years.
I thought people would know by now.
I follow obscure matches that I believe will be close.
I don't watch the games that the media throws down our throats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a sure thing Dirty Bird
16CR Seahawks ;)
I just have this feeling that passing teams will beat the Seahawks this year.

ie. 0-3 start before going on a 13-0 run. (Maybe with 1 or 2 upsets thrown in)

$50 says I get JeffDunne week 1.

Camera pans over to JeffD reading Riggy's post and then adjusting the ND schedule ......fist pump ...$50.

To stick with Green Bay.
Or flip to Seattle :confused:

Was on Green Bay right up until I saw the stat of Seahawks 15-1 at home the last 2 seasons.
You have to also remember we were flat out ROBBED last time we played there so we are a moral this time around.....

Nah Seattle are going in with no lube

I just have this feeling that passing teams will beat the Seahawks this year.

ie. 0-3 start before going on a 13-0 run. (Maybe with 1 or 2 upsets thrown in)

Just like Manning did in the Superbowl??? :rolleyes:

Seahawks have one of the best Secondarys in the league and are chock a block full of talent on Defense all round. They really don't have a legitimate massive sack machine that gets 11+ a season but because they all get the numbers when needed it does not matter.

A high powered Defensive team will always beat a high powered Offensive team. Seahawks at home will win this in what could be a close encounter if Matthews and the Packers D turn up but if they don't Seahawks quite easily 34-17.

Seahawks have one of the best Secondarys in the league and are chock a block full of talent on Defense all round. They really don't have a legitimate massive sack machine that gets 11+ a season but because they all get the numbers when needed it does not matter.

A high powered Defensive team will always beat a high powered Offensive team. Seahawks at home will win this in what could be a close encounter if Matthews and the Packers D turn up but if they don't Seahawks quite easily 34-17.

Plus 12th Man will be going absolutely apeshit, they'll be revealing the SBXLVIII banner on the roof of the CLink pre-game as well...Rodgers is going to have to score early to shut up the crowd or else it's just going to be a nightmare train.

Yes, and what teams do one year is a correlation on what they do the next.

How'd the Patriots go in 2008? Coming off 16-0 with the best offence of all time. Surely they're unstoppable.

Yes, and what teams do one year is a correlation on what they do the next.

How'd the Patriots go in 2008? Coming off 16-0 with the best offence of all time. Surely they're unstoppable.

Take Green Bay 16CR then and with a 3XKO.

I dare ya!

Take Green Bay 16CR then and with a 3XKO.

I dare ya!
GG said Seahawks 16. So Green Bay does seem the safe bet now.
Might make the change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back