Driving, Busing, Flying to Melbourne and Finals Tickets and Barcode assistance thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck Port, you played a ripping game on Saturday night, am hoping you get up over the Hawks. I reckon the crappy time could turn a few of the neutrals away (who will be going for Port!), a traditional 2:10pm start would have be much better for crowd numbers I reckon.

On a side note event though the flight prices are ridiculous right now I would keep watching it, there are heaps of empty seats and I reckon Qantas/Virgin might just be trying to gouge a bit too much trying to get $500+ one way. The silliness is that Business Class is cheaper than some of the economy seats!

if anyone does have 1 or two spare barcodes for the pre sale on wednesday that they are willing to share i would be forever gratefull :)
Check inbox
I sent 2 I don't need anymore but ticketek said all member tickets allocations not available anymore??
REH has passed the message on to at least some of us, don't worry. I personally won't take it up as am on the Cheer Squad red-eye there and back. But it would be good to catch up with you, going to Bells for the pre-match?

no prob.

No, will be going to a metal concert that night, plus have 3 kids coming in with.

Left field. Happy to host a bbq at my house Sat arvo.

I'm in box hill. 15 minutes by train from mcg.
Talk to REH might be good way and leave early enough to get to Fed square. Snag and Sambucca. A Shower and Sh!tter.

So, my sisters 30th and engagement party are on, on Saturday afternoon/night.

I'm going to Melbourne, she is 'hurt and disappointed'.

Like I give a *.

I followed the link to the Telstra site it says there are no tickets in this category available

So, my sisters 30th and engagement party are on, on Saturday afternoon/night.

I'm going to Melbourne, she is 'hurt and disappointed'.

Like I give a ****.
Her own gosh darn fault for scheduling it during finals.

Exactly anyone who organises anything round this time of year "in the the words of sir Ken" Will get what they deserve :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello everyone, heading down by myself for the game. I'm really keen to sit with all you blokes and I was just wondering if someone could sell me a ticket, or provide me with one barcode? Also, where is everyone heading to before the game for a beer? Would be good to hang out with some Port supporters as my mates don't have the money right now. Cheers!!

5CC just said in the news that 60k have been sold already. Not sure if they have there figures right?

Just got this email from the meh. The Army is being mobilised.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/ne...-member-presale?camefrom=EMCL_389474_17683100

ALMOST 9,000 Port Adelaide members purchased tickets to the Power's preliminary final against Hawthorn during the exclusive pre-sale period on Monday morning.

Port Adelaide expects around 15,000 supporters to make the journey to Melbourne to see the Power and Hawks go head-to-head on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/ne...-member-presale?camefrom=EMCL_389474_17683100

5CC just said in the news that 60k have been sold already. Not sure if they have there figures right?

That would probably include 10k to 15k AFL members and probably about 10k MCC members as they have to book for this finals.

And our members have bought 9k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back