FTA-TV If you value your sanity, do not read this...

Remove this Banner Ad

PayFL

Team Captain
Aug 26, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Imagine all the commentators working together. I've attempted to summarise what BigFooty users think this would look like:

Dermott Brereton: "he's a good kid, this kid, oh he's a little ripper isn't he, he's a good 6'2, 6'3 and a half in the old measure, 13-14 stone" [goes off on a tangent ... ends up talking about himself ... returns to topic 5 mins later] "yeah he hasn't got the biggest engine, but gee he can run can't he; he's from Tassie, he's a beauty this kid, now he needs to add another stone or two, but gee he's a big kid"

Tony Shaw: "no doubt Derm, no doubt. Doubtless he'll be 10 year player, without doubt. About that Derm, there can be no doubt"

Luke Darcy: "say that again?"

Tim Watson: "that's fascinating; that's really interesting. Bombers bombers bombers bombers Hird Hird bombers Essendon Essendon Hird bombers bombers Hird"

Malcolm Blight: "Ah, um, geez oh, hmmm yeah I just... ah I dunno about that, ah geez yeah hmmm ahh, yeah I'm not sure about that hmmm"

Spud Frawley: "If you're a defender you can't let your man get goal side. He'll learn from that"

Bruce MacAvaney: "OHH RIOLI, CLEVERRRRRRR little chip, squeezes it out, SCRUMPTIOUS !! You just get the feeling Geelong need the next goal here, just to make things interesting, don't ya feel Hame?"

Hamish MacLachlan: ... [no response, he's busy using Harley's head as a mirror to whiten his teeth while using other hand to update his wikipedia page with new whiter teeth pic].

Tom Harley: "projections show the tigers are meeting their KPI's but upper lower middle management players like Rance need to strategise, rationalise and de-stigmatise functionality to respond to the changing globalised environment of the game with the aim of outstanding achievement in the field of footballing excellence"

Dwayne Russell: "that's a CHAOS COMMENT !!"

Dougie Hawkins: "Triffic play, breeent play, just triffic stuff by Johnnie Woodcock" [Graham Johncock]

Robert Walls: "the big strong cat cam mooney needs to assert himself here, PUT HIM IN THE RUCK"

Robbo: "mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble (hic)"

Caroline Wilson: "my sources tell me Gary Ablett jnr is going to Manchester United FC on a 7-year deal next year"

Drew Morphett: "And....er.....Christen...er......Dun...er....Horlin-Smith gets the ball, kicks it long inside the fifty to HAWKINS WHO MAKRS.............oh no he didn't quite grab it.....oh but it's crumbed by....er.....a Geelong player......who.....er....OH HE'S KICKED A GOAL!!!.....oh no, just missed....."

James Brayshaw: "OHHH LITTLE JAKEY, LITTLE PUSHUP, OHHH THE PUSHUP KING GOES NUTS AND SAYS LOOK AT ME, I'M THE PUSHUP KING" [for at least 5 mins straight]

Jason Dunstall: "Hawks hawks hawks hawks hawks dunstall hawks hawks nice goal"

Brian Taylor: "OHH BOY WOWWWEEEEE, WHADDYA THINK ABOUT THAT BIG RICHO MAN?"

Richo: "I have a theory that the team that scores the highest score will likely win this match"

Andy Maher: "yooze blokes are top blokes yooze blokes are"

Bill Brownless: "you're just a massive four-eyed flogmeister Andy, floggity floggity flog flog floggo. time for FROFFIES"

Hamish MacLachlan: "I am not Rompingwins, but I did run over Cotch's dog TROLOLOL"

Rex Hunt: "and YAAAABBBBLEETTTTTTT worm burns a SPEEEARING SPEARING daisy cutter to the sheizhenhouzhen and the air filled conveyance absolutely DECRANIUMISES Sean Wellman, and he is not a well man"

Huddo: "ffs, wtf am i doing here with these clowns"

Last edited:
Imagine all the commentators working together. I've attempted to summarise what BigFooty users think this would look like:

Robert Walls: "the big strong cat cam mooney needs to assert himself here, this huge big strong cat PUT HIM IN THE RUCK"

"

Edited wallsy for you

Need some input for Garry Lyon, Sam Newman, Matthew Lloyd, Brett Kirk, Leigh Matthews, Eddie McGuire, Kelly Underwood, Sam Lane, Michael Christian, Steven Quartermain, Mike Sheahan.

Any suggestions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some input for Garry Lyon, Sam Newman, Matthew Lloyd, Brett Kirk, Leigh Matthews, Eddie McGuire, Kelly Underwood, Sam Lane, Michael Christian, Steven Quartermain, Mike Sheahan.

Any suggestions?

Kirky: It's a dreamy day here at the G....the players are busy exchanging their energy vibes......they're so full of passion and spirituality.....why are the floodlights rainbow coloured?.......I wish I had a felafel......phew this is good stuff...I mean, good game.....

Matthew Lloyd: You guys hear this? This is my serious voice. When I use my serious voice, it's because I'm really serious, and I want to show everyone how serious I am. I'm not a lightweight powder puff like everyone said....I have serious opinions and I am serious about them. So listen to my serious voice because I am so serious.

KB: It's obvious that Aaron Fiora, Jordan McMahon and Jarred Oakley-Nicholls have had the best pre-seasons ever, and are ready to take the competition by storm. Tigers to beat Carlton by 150 points in Round 1. And get down to the lobster cave for a dose of the Ferg.....

Patrick Smith: No, no Kevin...Kevin..you're not LISTENING to me Kevin! I didn't say....KEVIN...I did not say that Hawthorn are worse than Sydney. I DID NOT SAY THAT, KEVIN! What I said, Kevin....was that Sydney are better than Hawthorn. It's not the same thing at ALL, Kevin!!

KB: It's obvious that Aaron Fiora, Jordan McMahon and Jarred Oakley-Nicholls have had the best pre-seasons ever, and are ready to take the competition by storm. Tigers to beat Carlton by 150 points in Round 1. And get down to the lobster cave for a dose of the Ferg.....

Patrick Smith: No, no Kevin...Kevin..you're not LISTENING to me Kevin! I didn't say....KEVIN...I did not say that Hawthorn are worse than Sydney. I DID NOT SAY THAT, KEVIN! What I said, Kevin....was that Sydney are better than Hawthorn. It's not the same thing at ALL, Kevin!!

lol that's a very accurate Smith.

Matthew Lloyd: You guys hear this? This is my serious voice. When I use my serious voice, it's because I'm really serious, and I want to show everyone how serious I am. I'm not a lightweight powder puff like everyone said....I have serious opinions and I am serious about them. So listen to my serious voice because I am so serious.
Hahaha gold

Kirky: It's a dreamy day here at the G....the players are busy exchanging their energy vibes......they're so full of passion and spirituality.....why are the floodlights rainbow coloured?.......I wish I had a felafel......phew this is good stuff...I mean, good game.....
I can just imagine him saying this, he's such a free spirit is Kirky

Drew Morphett: And....er.....Christen...er......Dun...er....Horlin-Smith gets the ball, kicks it long inside the fifty to HAWKINS WHO MAKRS.............oh no he didn't quite grab it.....oh but it's crumbed by....er.....a Geelong player......who.....er....OH HE'S KICKED A GOAL!!!.....oh no, just missed.....
And this one cracked me up big time hahahaha. I like Morphett though, brings back good memories of watching footy as a kid

Mark Maclure: So I look at this game. And I ask myself, what do I see? SO I look at Hawthorn, and I see Roughead, I see Rioli, I see Gunston, I see Hodge, I see Mitchell. And I ask myself, who will match up on them? And then I look at Sydney, and I ask myself what do I see? I see Franklin, I see Tippett, I see Parker, I see Shaw. And I say to myself....I see what I see....

What about a Cricket version?

Slats: Ooooh Davey Warner!! What an innings from the excitement machine!! He only made 2 but it was the most aggressive and brutal 2 you ever saw!! Really took the first 3 balls away from the opposition!

Mark Taylor: He's pitching it a bit short still...he needs to get it further up into what I call the Salmon colour...

Ian Chappell: So Dougy Walters and I went down to the greyhound track after the second Test of 1976, and we...[5 minutes of the most boring and unfunny "funny story" ever heard]...and that's why I said don't drop your cigarette butts on the dressing room floor, Dougy!

Geoff Boycott: I'm not saying Shane Warne weren't a great bowler, I'm not saying that! But [random Yorkshire pie chucker from 1962] were better than Warne! I saw him take 8/22 against County Bumfook on a wet pitch in the Division 3 semi final, it were better than anything I seen from Warne!

James Brayshaw: Oh the pill is pitched up in Finchy's wheelhouse and he goes the big moose and [random baseball terminology nobody understands]

Kerry O'Keefe: snort cough wheeze chuckle gasp giggle giggle........

Harsha Bogle: Kerry, I promise to watch all 100 episodes of Skippy The Bush Kangaroo, if you just eat one tiny piece of Naga Chili.....

Geoff Lawson: Can we stop it with the NSW bias accusations, okay? Just because I want 12 NSWmen in the starting XI doesn't mean I'm biased! It's not my fault NSW is the greatest state/county/province that ever existed in the history of the world.....

Rodney Hogg: Oh yeah...nah....our bowling is weak, so get......you know.....what's his name, in the team.....you know....that guy from......oh you know who I mean!!

What about a Cricket version?

Slats: Ooooh Davey Warner!! What an innings from the excitement machine!! He only made 2 but it was the most aggressive and brutal 2 you ever saw!! Really took the first 3 balls away from the opposition!

Mark Taylor: He's pitching it a bit short still...he needs to get it further up into what I call the Salmon colour...

Ian Chappell: So Dougy Walters and I went down to the greyhound track after the second Test of 1976, and we...[5 minutes of the most boring and unfunny "funny story" ever heard]...and that's why I said don't drop your cigarette butts on the dressing room floor, Dougy!

Geoff Boycott: I'm not saying Shane Warne weren't a great bowler, I'm not saying that! But [random Yorkshire pie chucker from 1962] were better than Warne! I saw him take 8/22 against County Bumfook on a wet pitch in the Division 3 semi final, it were better than anything I seen from Warne!

James Brayshaw: Oh the pill is pitched up in Finchy's wheelhouse and he goes the big moose and [random baseball terminology nobody understands]

Kerry O'Keefe: snort cough wheeze chuckle gasp giggle giggle........

Harsha Bogle: Kerry, I promise to watch all 100 episodes of Skippy The Bush Kangaroo, if you just eat one tiny piece of Naga Chili.....

Geoff Lawson: Can we stop it with the NSW bias accusations, okay? Just because I want 12 NSWmen in the starting XI doesn't mean I'm biased! It's not my fault NSW is the greatest state/county/province that ever existed in the history of the world.....

Rodney Hogg: Oh yeah...nah....our bowling is weak, so get......you know.....what's his name, in the team.....you know....that guy from......oh you know who I mean!!
That Sir is hilarious, Bravo.
Downpat

I can just imagine him saying this, he's such a free spirit is Kirky
To speak from your heart, you need to have courage! *clenches fist*

Hahahahaha this is amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back