Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh....around the mark.....at 186cm......fallen behind Crozier, Suban, Sheridan and probably others. May be best 22 for us, but not guaranteed.
Moving him from home state to be a fringe player doesn't excite me. There are worse players around, but we should not be trying to catch up, we
need to look for potential elite unless we are bereft in the position. Would take solid a tall any day of the week, but would prefer the draft for a mid/forward rather than a fringe player. Not being kept out by Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, but players like the above.

I have similar feelings about Higgins who would marginally upgrade our list, but deny development to the Cripps, Graham, Byrne, even Buckley
types.

Reckon Both Higgins and Deboer would improve our list as a whole though.

Obviously we will never have 40 best 22 players but every club should be paying attention to employing the best depth players they can find. Guys who won't necessarily play if the best all happen to be fit but who can come straight in if they aren't and play their role seamlessly.

Virtually every club has a few stars but the more important players in terms of success not just in season but year on year are the guys who sit beneath the stars and get the job done where it's their turn.

Actually, the rumour apparently now is that Dangerfield has quit the Crows and asking for a trade back to Victoria.

Would be immensely satisfying if Trigg, Macca and Malty managed to lure Danger to Carlton, payback for those geezers stealing Sauce and Eddie :D
Bullshit, you serious?! I don't even know what to say to that... expect - go for it Bluebaggers!

Best rumour I've heard all week.

What's he worth, realistically?

I'd give them #6, #26 and Robbo for Danger, #44 and #64

Might be okay if he somehow were to nominate us...

Oh how this makes me excited.

Actually, the rumour apparently now is that Dangerfield has quit the Crows and asking for a trade back to Victoria.

Would be immensely satisfying if Trigg, Macca and Malty managed to lure Danger to Carlton, payback for those geezers stealing Sauce and Eddie :D

We have a winner ................... Rumour of the year! :D

How satisfying would it be to completely low ball them after the way they dealt with the jacobs trade and then actively and publicly staked their claim to Gibbs this year.

I am rather bitter at the Crows, not only for that silly Kris Massie trade, giving us David Gallagher, and stealing Sauce and our Eddie from our hearts.

The fact Eddie himself has tried to convince players like Jeffy to come over to The Crows makes me even more angry.

Shafting Adelaide on a low value/cut price trade for Danger would better then all the next 10 years worth of Christmas Day put together :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the off-season staying true to form.

Blease and Tapscott the latest in the yearly 'have requested a trade to Carlton.'

DeBoer would be a super pick.up. Will never be a superstar, but would give us (injuries aside) the same quality of consistent service that Heath Scotland gave us for a decade. Would love him at Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back