FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

wish it was on this week, was looking forward to tune in tonight for discussion of Bomber becoming Essendon senior coach by the end of the week.

I like watching 360. Gerard is superb (on ABC radio as well) even if he doesn't half go on about the bleedin' agenda! My favourite segment is when they have Bomber and Roosy on a Monday night - two of the best coaches in the game. You wouldn't get that kind of access here. I wonder who they might get in next year if Bomber isn't Essendon coach. Robbo is an acquired taste and I'm not overly fond of him but you can see where the producers were going putting two vastly different characters together to present the show.

Wish we had AFL 360 during the trade/draft period instead of replays of the AFL season

Would love to see the show back between November 24 and November 28 to coincide with the AFL draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Gerald/Robbo dymatic is what makes the show. Have you seen NRL 360? It's so boring and flat.

Sure I don't care for NRL or Rugby in general, but the show has no energy or personality.
Yep am happy with the mad dynamic of Gerard and Robbo for normal show-just meant for the trade period show we'd like to see. Don't think Robbo would add anything to that and there are people who could

Remove this Banner Ad

Back