FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, since having foxtel I've barely watched the footy show at all. I get my fix from this show. As a matter of fact, all the shows on fox footy are brilliant.

I agree, since having foxtel I've barely watched the footy show at all. I get my fix from this show. As a matter of fact, all the shows on fox footy are brilliant.

Don't really care about the Footy Show as AFL 360, On the Couch, AFL Insider and Open Mike are so much better.

What a night to have their first ep back for 2014. AD gone, continued issues at Essendon.
IQ will be set and will be watching at the lunch break in the cricket.

Been loving the ads in the lead up to it's return this year - Gerard and Robbo just laughing.
Hard not to laugh when you see the ads.

Open Mike is my fav. I really don't like Mike Sheehan a footballer reporter that much, but he does an awesome job on this show.

I wonder what Robbo has to say about his bombers...
If you remember he messed up in his newspaper article

Last edited:
It cannot launch at an appropiate time with some big news today in the AFL world.
AD knows who really rules the roost. He would have been embargoed until today ;)

Anyone have any links to view?

My tv's occupied at that time ;(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need to get rid of the white block txt when showing someones name or question.
Bloody hard to read and blends into the background half the time.

I ******* hate the Hawks but that movie was great. The back to the future part though was a turgid piece of s**t. What were they thinking... disgraceful.

Anyone know where i can find repeats of AFL360, I missed Mon, Tues and Wed : ( Thought it started next week.

cheers.

I ******* hate the Hawks but that movie was great. The back to the future part though was a turgid piece of s**t. What were they thinking... disgraceful.

They are replaying it now. The future part is so cringe worthy. The bloke that made it needs to pull his head in no joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back