Preview 1st Prelim Final: Sydney v North Melbourne, ANZ Stadium, Fri 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans can certainly be beaten during fins just not to North. It's going to be untidy for you.

Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that win or loss I will be on BF because I haven't made a colossal dick of myself on a forum. Will you ever show your face again should the Swans lose? ;)

Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that win or loss I will be on BF because I haven't made a colossal dick of myself on a forum. Will you ever show your face again should the Swans lose? ;)
Yeah I'm going to lose sleep over what a North supporters thinks of my comments in a footy forum.
If swans lose I'll be gob smacked, but as I said I just cat see it happening in this world or the next. At this stage of the year the sides are not really comparable.

If you don't think you can win, you wont win. I am sure the club is just keeping a positive frame of mind, it is not like the club has been disrespectful of the Swans.
They have been talking themselves up big time. They could always do what the other 3 Prelim finalists have done and keep interviews about how good they are to a minimum.

Beat it, I've got as much right to comment as you.

"Rights" - yeah, we've all got 'em, it's the internet, here's your free drink.

It's one thing to be confident but moronic troll crap and dissing players is dumb, bad karma waiting to happen, and seriously dangerous. Swans fans have a right to believe they can get it done if they turn up and play at their best but North aren't mugs and treating them so is blindingly stupid.

Not having a crack mate, just letting you know that Sydney/South Melbourne have never worn a sash going from top left to bottom right. It's always gone from top right to bottom left. Sorry, I'm kind of OCD when it come to footy jumpers.
Check out the 1909 GF video, some if the players have the sash the wrong way round.

Yeah I'm going to lose sleep over what a North supporters thinks of my comments in a footy forum.
If swans lose I'll be gob smacked, but as I said I just cat see it happening in this world or the next. At this stage of the year the sides are not really comparable.

I don't usually pay that much attention to late arrivals shooting the mouth, they never hang around when the chips are down.

There are lot of Swans supporters I really respect the opinion of, you just don't happen to be one of them. I just found you to be amusing, I need a few laughs before a big game. ;)

For the neutrals, I hope the game is going to be better than you predict.

"Rights" - yeah, we've all got 'em, it's the internet, here's your free drink.

It's one thing to be confident but moronic troll crap and dissing players is dumb, bad karma waiting to happen, and seriously dangerous. Swans fans have a right to believe they can get it done if they turn up and play at their best but North aren't mugs and treating them so is blindingly stupid.
Hahaha ok champ. By your rationale, my attitude on this footy forum is potentially "dangerous" and the Swans will suffer from "bad karma". Get a grip pal, whatever anyone writes on here means absolutely nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you blanket all swans fans In accordance to my posting you are a moron.
I wouldn't want to be keeping you company.

10297928_10152379757224712_2823907314957977683_n.png

Last edited:
They have been talking themselves up big time. They could always do what the other 3 Prelim finalists have done and keep interviews about how good they are to a minimum.

Who north? When?

North should be confident, they have been playing some pretty good footy as of late, which of course is when you want to be at your best.
Yes, North beat us back in Rnd 4 and it was a good win, but that game was so early in the season and Sydney are a different side now (confidence/injury wise).

Go Swans.!

North should be confident, they have been playing some pretty good footy as of late, which of course is when you want to be at your best.
Yes, North beat us back in Rnd 4 and it was a good win, but that game was so early in the season and Sydney are a different side now (confidence/injury wise).

Go Swans.!

Prelim final anything can happen either side can win should be a good game

Go Swans.!

I think Swans will care as much about the round 4 loss as we did about the round 1 loss to Essendon. A long, long time ago doesn't really mean anything.

It is just a positive for us because when you are the 6th placed team you want to be looking for some psychological positives when facing the minor premiers.

Check out the 1909 GF video, some if the players have the sash the wrong way round.
Will do, I'm very interested in this. I wonder they all weren't worn the same way.

Infesting.

Would rather be playing Port after beating them twice.

Cannot believe North are paying > $4 in a prelim. Silly.

At the start of the season we all dream about being in this exact position, a home prelim..and yet being heavy favorites makes me feel strangely more pensive than for a 50/50 game. I think thats coz you know people will see it as failing for the season, whereas North fans can already feel their mob has done very well.

Big advantage of the week off...a fit Nick Malceski. At least we assume he's fit and not a late out.
Been our outboard motor all season and reliable every week...wouldnt want to suddenly remove that vital cog in the wheel for a big game.

Gonna be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Lets go...bounce the bloody ball now !...2 weeks is too long at this time of year.

Not having a crack mate, just letting you know that Sydney/South Melbourne have never worn a sash going from top left to bottom right. It's always gone from top right to bottom left. Sorry, I'm kind of OCD when it come to footy jumpers.

If you were that OCD you'd know in the early days South Melbourne players uniforms weren't uniform and many players went out in jumpers with the sash going the other way.

10 minutes and 30 seconds in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back