2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Team Votes

Boak (PA) - Mumford (GWS) - Dal Santo (NM) ... and
Boak (PA) - Mumford (GWS) - Greenwood (NM)

Plus a couple with Hayes (StK) and Boyd (WB)

All my bets are done. Round One will seal my fate. A "S.Mumford ... Greater Western Sydney ... three votes" would be great to hear.

3 Ward
2 Treloar
1 Mumford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All bets placed... have a lot on Selwood to win throughout the year have small covers on Gray and JPK, really hoping Ablett doesnt get up otherwise only break even...

Final:
Selwood 25
Ablett/Fyfe 23
Kennedy 22
Gray 20
Beams/Pendles 19
Rockliff 18

Teams:
Locks: Rockliff (Bris), Gibbs (Carl), Fyfe (Freo), Selwood (Geel), Ablett/Prestia (GCS - dep on mkt), N.Jones (MElb), Riewoldt (Saints)
Should win: Ward (GWS), Lewis (Haw), Gray (Port), Kennedy (Syd), Libba (WBD)
Too close to call: Sloane/Danger (Adel), Beams/Pendles (Coll), Goddard/Heppell (Ess), Harvey/Dal Santo (North), Richmond, Priddis/Shuey/Kennedy (WCE)

Value team votes: Sloane, Beams, Goddard, Dal Santo, Kennedy/Shuey, Barlow (Fyfe out mkt), Bartel (Selwood/SJ out mkt)

Won't be getting on: Lewis, heppell, Priddis all a chance to be upset in my book and far too short

Not much value around still, but liking the Trifecta of Selwood, Ablett, Kennedy with small savers with gray included in variations...
Also have had a big play on Team votes multi of N.Jones, Kennedy (Syd), Prestia, Gibbs
Loving Cotchin over Heppell in H2H also
Gray most games to poll

Thanks and see you all in the winners circle!

Last edited:
He said he reckons Selwood will potentially take the lead over Ablett with final round. Top 5 in order he is predicting is:

Selwood
Fyfe
Ablett
Gray
Priddis
well that's strange hey.......Brownlow Genius where he works put up a free H2H between Kennedy and Franklin and they have them both on 20....so he reckons priddis will get 21....anyone see that happening??

Guys I haven't done a count, etc, so take this with a train of salt, however surely Selwood is a cert to get 27, right, at a minimum? Theory: last year he got 27, this year statistically he's had at least as good a year, and SJ looks unlikely to steal as many votes. Surely 27+ is a near lock for JS, and if so, isn't he a moral?

That's it, I'm selling the kids and loading up!

well that's strange hey.......Brownlow Genius where he works put up a free H2H between Kennedy and Franklin and they have them both on 20....so he reckons priddis will get 21....anyone see that happening??

would love to see how many team votes they have sydney on in that case.
i have JPK on 20; franklin and hannebery on 16, parker on 14 - that is 66 votes between 4 players already and wondered if that was slighly high (don't forget hannebery was very good from about round 5 before the injury and also closed well)

would love to see how many team votes they have sydney on in that case.
i have JPK on 20; franklin and hannebery on 16, parker on 14 - that is 66 votes between 4 players already and wondered if that was slighly high (don't forget hannebery was very good from about round 5 before the injury and also closed well)
Im pretty similar.

Have JPK 21.5
franklin 19
Hannebery 14.5
Parker 13 (Have underpolled slightly due to his 1st breakout season in the umps eyes). Still think this is his mark come brownlow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back