Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So grizzlym what's the running tally of cancelled E* accounts so far?

On the contrary, plenty of new accounts with strange variations of James Hird's name. Invariably they have a very short tenure on Big Footy.

Let me guess? This is Rines stance, yeah?
Didn't check, there was so much delusional behavior in there I couldn't nail it down to one poster. Some have come around, other are screaming for an appeal on the grounds on who f*cking knows what. They had their ar*es handed to them on a plate, followed by the bill for the privilege.

If this happened at Hawthorn I honestly would change clubs (to GWS) unless everyone involved was sacked and a new fresh start made.
You would expect a complete re brand in order to remove the taint.

I've said that from the beginning. If it was Hawthorn I'd want the club to take responsibility for its actions, admits fault and clean house.

However, that's easy for me to say from a rational sense. If Hawthorn were in the gun, like Essendon are, my response, like many Bomber fans, might be entirely different.

I've said that from the beginning. If it was Hawthorn I'd want the club to take responsibility for its actions, admits fault and clean house.

However, that's easy for me to say from a rational sense. If Hawthorn were in the gun, like Essendon are, my response, like many Bomber fans, might be entirely different.
True, you might be able to deny the doping side of things (somehow) but I would have wanted a clean out due to the pathetically inept way the club was run.

Silence is deafening from EFC at the moment.
You'd think they would have had a prepared statement ready to go on their site for the supporters in the case of being either successful or unsuccessful in the Federal Court.

It seems they're happy to bleed the red and black army dry, but just as happy to keep them in the dark following a massive decision that impacts the whole club.

Whenever I'm feeling down...this always brings a smile to my face.

Hird was driven by an obsession with arch rival Hawthorn.

Hird to Dank: I hate them more than anyone.

Dank to Hird: Remember everyone is the enemy and everyone has to be bled. That way you don't just take comfort in tearing Hawthorne (sic) apart you take pride in tearing the competition apart.

Dank to Hird: I also know that they are trying everything they can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.

Hird to Dank: But not as good as us in that area !!!!

True, you might be able to deny the doping side of things (somehow) but I would have wanted a clean out due to the pathetically inept way the club was run.

They are crying out for a leader right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Evans had of just sacked Hird and then resigned himself the landscape would be entirely different. Instead he thought he could be the scapegoat and resign and give the club, with hird in place, the opportunity for a fresh start. Then enter Little who came out swinging and all the baggage got nailed back onto the side of windy hill and has been rotting in full public view ever since. As long as Hird is at the club this will never die.

If Evans had of just sacked Hird and then resigned himself the landscape would be entirely different. Instead he thought he could be the scapegoat and resign and give the club, with hird in place, the opportunity for a fresh start. Then enter Little who came out swinging and all the baggage got nailed back onto the side of windy hill and has been rotting in full public view ever since. As long as Hird is at the club this will never die.

Yep. They all have to go. Hird, Little, everyone who had a leadership role.

The fees need to be paid by the 1st Oct.Tird wouldn't feel it anyway. You can blame yourself Tird, Nothing ever happened to the scum, before Tird became the coach. Serve them right. Maybe Sheedy will throw in a few hundred thousand dollars to help them out..:p We should have sued dickhead Sheedy for accusing OUR team of using drugs..Every day I detest that scum team more and more!

essplan_zps113fb508.png

saw that on the essenscum board and thought it was funny. Good on them, the majority are starting to see this as a futile exercise.....took them 18 months

essplan_zps113fb508.png

saw that on the essenscum board and thought it was funny. Good on them, the majority are starting to see this as a futile exercise.....took them 18 months

Is James Hird now in a good place?

Has it all come out now?

So many questions ...

Silence is deafening from EFC at the moment.
You'd think they would have had a prepared statement ready to go on their site for the supporters in the case of being either successful or unsuccessful in the Federal Court.

It seems they're happy to bleed the red and black army dry, but just as happy to keep them in the dark following a massive decision that impacts the whole club.
What'll they issue first - a statement about the Middleton verdict or the announcement of another Flight Plan?

Dear Judge,
Thank you for the decision made today in favour for Asada and the AFL. A very wise judge indeed.
Would chocolates and flowers, and a bottle of wine suffice as a small thank you gift, that's exactly the decision I would have made, had it been me presiding at that hearing..,

th

Regards,
LuvMyHawks.. xxxx

This is the last line from Essendon's statement re today's court verdict.

"Out of respect for the competition and the Clubs still competing this season, it is not our intention to provide any further commentary on this matter beyond today’s statement."

Out of respect for the game they should have stood up, accepted responsibility, moved people on and copped their fair whack way back when this broke.

A cynical exercise in arse-covering, denial and litigation is the respect they've shown.

And that disingenuous piece of PR fluff just rams it home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back