Review Postmatch discussion vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

this was my first season on big footy, and as our season comes to an end, my time here has just started.
it's been a roller coaster of a year for all of us, but having people to be able to vent to, or celebrate the good times with, i just want to say, thanks guys for a great season, hopefully we can go two wins further next year.

I'm proud of the 2014 season.

We won a final after being 33 down.

we won a final against a seasoned finals side.

We made a prelim.

We righted wrongs (we lost to f***ing brisbane)

PROUD.

Outclassed, but we played pretty ordinary football.

You can't cough up the ball that easily against good sides.

We should improve next year on the back of kids getting another preseason and natural progression.

Need a key back desperately, would throw heaven and earth at Carlisle if we think it's a possibility?

Also need some speed on the wings.

Outclassed, but we played pretty ordinary football.

You can't coffee up the ball that easily against good sides.

We should improve next year on the back of kids getting another preseason and natural progression.

Need a key back desperately, would throw heaven and earth at Carlisle if we think it's a possibility?

Also need some speed on the wings.

Arabica.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm proud of the 2014 season.

We won a final after being 33 down.

we won a final against a seasoned finals side.

We made a prelim.

We righted wrongs (we lost to f***ing brisbane)

PROUD.

This.

Yep. Once they got 5 or 6 goals up we had to go for it and it opened up our defence.

Boys had a crack, was one of those nights. Felt like the ball bounced their way all night.

Good to see Scott get the boys in tight on the ground after the game. Prelim is a hell of a platform to launch into 2015.

Go roos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back