Game Day Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide - 2nd Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

We can run over them, and we have their measure, we need to start kicking goals not points

Haven't seen wingard hoff wines etc.... Goal kicking has killed us. Nice to see pittard costing us a goal as usual come on boys, start playing like men, toughen the * up. Umps won't pay us an holding the ball either. Setong Mitchell laughing as he walked of ground said it all

You must be watching a different game to me. I think we look better and the umpires have helped them get back into it. Go the power! We can do this!
Just watching the off the ball composure

Just need to tighten up and execute better, particularly in front of goal. Pittard really shouldn't have missed that run-in shot on goal. Not the worst miss ever but in a prelim, you need to kick those ones...meanwhile Hawks making almost zero mistakes and getting all the ump love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reckon the holding the ball against gray , when he broke free of a tackle that was slipping down his legs , to then see hodge get tackled , swung around twice , have multiple chances to get the ball away for the port tackle to slip and touch his boot and the ump to call it a free for tripping that did it for me.

you will never ever see two better examples of inconsistent umpiring within minutes of each other.

Twice as close as we were last week

Yep. Better, more resilient and (umpiring so far) luckier opposition than last week. And the second best last Q team.

Even money.

Even the half time panel are at least paying us respect.

Game on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that free to gunston was pathetic. a gift goal. the fifty well, it was in the motion. they have called them not a fifty 9 out of 10 times this year. that got momentum going. their free kicks are there, but they are looking for them. the same is happening to us but the umps are not paying it.

this is a rort. anyone who don't see the value of momentum and what frees can do to a game should go back to footy lessons. this is ******* cheating and im real pissed off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back