The Law The Terrorism Files - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outrage of many average Aussies I come across (and am related to in some instances) is growing towards all Muslims.

Most scary from my perspective is the increase at my daughter's school in nasty comments.

Muslims are proud, so this will lead to growing disenfranchisement amongst young Muslims.

Who's winning out of this?

Same with churches

No where near it.

It is important for practising Muslims to be near mosques, however we don't allow them and then accuse them of being confined to ghettos and not assimilating.

It's all a bit circular.

How long until the word " muslim " is replaced with " leftist " ??

Make no mistake , these new laws aren't an anti-terrorist measure , they're an anti-DISSENT measure.
Because that's what COWARDS like our PM do.

Australian SAS sociopaths are routinely used in what we would call "terrorist" missions if they were done by anyone else, there's no reason to think this will be any different.

That is quite clearly an announcement in response to our own actions though.

This is western aggression being the issue, not Islamic extremism.
Are you suggesting that this group is pissed off that the US, UK and Australia invaded their country illegally, ignoring the UN, bombed their country to bits, killed civilians and overthrew the Government and as a result is seeking revenge??

What an absolutely absurd statement..

I can absolutely guarantee you that if China attacked the United States, bombed the country, killed civilians and overthrew the Government that American civilians and those in the Western World would simply just cop it on the chin..

<end sarcasm>

I wonder why we're promoting these violent demands so much?

Why the "foreign recruitment" angle has been played up so massively in the press?

From day one there is something a little too polished about ISIS, like it's designed to appeal to a certain demographic (and one that has nothing to do with religion or money).

I don't for a second believe Assad used chemical weapons on his own people either.

Are you suggesting that this group is pissed off that the US, UK and Australia invaded their country illegally, ignoring the UN, bombed their country to bits, killed civilians and overthrew the Government and as a result is seeking revenge??

What an absolutely absurd statement..

I can absolutely guarantee you that if China attacked the United States, bombed the country, killed civilians and overthrew the Government that American civilians and those in the Western World would simply just cop it on the chin..

I know if Melbourne was under occupation, a lot of us latte sipping lefty's would be busy creating organic fertiliser bombs and gluten free IED's. It's the nature of being invaded and occupied, you just eventually stop caring why they say they're there (and it has been at least one generation now in Iraq that has grown up occupied) and need them to leave.

And yeah man, every single terrorist attack and beheading references the same two things:

Stop bombing our kids and weddings and schools

Stop having army bases all over the middle east

That's about as much as they (Sunni/Wahhabi/Salafist extremists - JI, AQ, IS etc.) care about us. They want us out and want us not bombing them. Their main focus is killing Iran and the Shi'ite muslims, us whitey's are a secondary consideration.

So chances are we're committing ourselves to another war where Australians will die. This is to combat a 'threat' that has had no impact on Australia. It's also done in full knowledge that it will make this threat greater not less ( see fbi on how isis are now better able to recruit with these air strikes). Then we'll throw in a bit of removal of liberties and racial profiling just for the fun of it.

And both major parties are doing this with basically no questions asked. Terrorism doesn't worry me much. Heck I'm far more likely to die on a bike ride than in a terrorist attack. But the stupidity and arrogance of our political leaders is truly terrifying.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say this, we are talking about what it feels like to be occupied...

... how far away from that feeling do you think Sydney's muslim population feels right now? I'd say "occupied" would more or less sum up their feelings.

Australian SAS sociopaths are routinely used in what we would call "terrorist" missions if they were done by anyone else, there's no reason to think this will be any different.
If the IS guys are anything like the UK SAS my dad introduces me to then we are in a lot of trouble. They are the toughest and level minded people I've met.

It's only a handful of broken ribs, give us a proper hug love!

Scary tough.

Most SAS guys are sociopaths, or show those behaviours (I don't think "Sociopath" is accepted as a genuine mental illness anymore anyway). The lack of empathy is ideal in a soldier, in fact its something the Anglo armies have spent a lot of time and money on fixing since WW2 (when it was discovered over 50% of allied soldiers never even attempted to kill an enemy soldier, they were firing into the air).

This broadly meant better amphetamines and better training, and less conscripts. This can be seen in the 'attack dog' type soldiers e.g. The Marines.

Likewise, terror tactics really took off during and after WW2 when targeting civilians became all the rage (and has continually gotten worse with each successive war since WW2). Australia and England were great at it in Malaysia, when our brave SAS boys went around cutting the heads off student unionists and posing for photos with heads on pikes. We did similar in Egypt when the Aussie cavalry put down the first Arab Spring with extreme prejudice.

In any case, if you need a special forces soldier who will think nothing of liquefying entire families to "send a message to the enemy" or "shock and awe" then look no further than the skinny, sociopathic, nerds of the SAS.

How long until the word " muslim " is replaced with " leftist " ??

Make no mistake , these new laws aren't an anti-terrorist measure , they're an anti-DISSENT measure.
Because that's what COWARDS like our PM do.
ROFL.

That's lovely mottrain. I'm glad that Scott will still stand up for your rights regardless of what you think of him. It's good to have at least one politician with some genuine principles in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back