The Law The Terrorism Files - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drunk:

Think you're meant to be setting the standard, not lowering yourself out of frustration.

Just checking .......this post is directed at Jiska and not the umps who voted in the Brownlow?

Is there anything to suggest not taking military action against ISIS will even reduce/prevent the risk of them instigating attacks on Australian soil? These people are nutjobs, I don't see them taking any kind of reasonable logical action.

Create a Muslim/Islam bashing thread and the OP gets attacked until it's locked at 2 pages.

Create a Christian bashing thread and it becomes 10+ pages of atheist wank.

Not just on this forum but on all the others I frequent (Reddit, etc).
The main reason threads on Islam/Muslims get locked is because of Stewie. It is a real shame as I think there are things about Islam that we should be able to discuss. I have serious concerns about a number of aspects of it, but, it is impossible to discuss it because of the far right nut bags who attack Islam/Muslims as a fig leaf for their racist views.

It seems the media are struggling to get their story straight the abc report claims threat

fairfax claims http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...abbed-in-endeavour-hills-20140924-10l5d4.html insults towards the government and p.m

Police said the two officers met the 18-year-old outside the Endeavour Hills police station before he lashed out at the officers with a sharp instrument. He then ran towards the police station and was shot.

Onlookers at the scene — who did not want to be named — said the dead man had been shouting insults at Prime Minister Tony Abbott and the Australian government in general in the moments before he was shot.

Lol at Jiska trying to justify it, just pathetic. He seems to think two wrongs make a right.
Still failing the answer the questions posed to you and resorting to personal jibes to avoid any sort of answer. Predictable. You've taken an article and made up assumptions not even printed in the article and fail to justify you obvious bias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onlookers at the scene? Who did not want to be named? A sharp instrument?

This is *in bullshit.

For all we know, this kid was killed in cold blood. And the masses froth at the mouth because he was a 'suspected extremist'.

I am just about done with his nation of arrested development morons.

How come Muslims/Islam is like a sacred cow on these boards but everyone attacks Christianity?
Islam and Christianity both cop a heap of heat on these boards.

Judaism, not so much. Go figure.

Perhaps peeps just haven't heard much of Ovadia Yosef. Here's a quick primer.

If people want to bash religion, I say they be consistent across all three Abrahamic religions as a bare minimum.

I loved the part where when that Muslim body commented they did not offer one inch of an apology to the police put in that incident rather referred right away to the need of getting going to finds the true cause being the reason for isolation. Pathetic.

I can't see anywhere in the article where it mentions a terrorist attack taking place? Or are you trying to tell everyone that stabbing a police officer is a terrorist attack? Or was it displaying a flag that was a terrorist act? I'm confused.

I don't recall anyone says ALL Australian Muslims we moderates, although I recall plenty of people claiming ALL Muslims are a danger. Is there any suggestion that this person was a citizen of Australia, certainly no reference to that anywhere in the article either.

In fact, the article doesn't say much at all other than a man was shot for attacking police.

You still haven't told us what the terrorist attack was, or why he's a terrorist?

Pathetic isn't it. It saddens me that people in this nation go to such lengths to justify and defend Muslim terrorism.

Your comprehension of the English language leaves a lot to be desired. There's no defense of Terrorism there, although there's repeated questions asking for you to explain why you claim this was a terrorist act. We can't discuss a terrorist attack until we determine that there was one to begin with.

The reporters need to get their story out first otherwise they are irrelevant. They assume their bums off to get it to enough words, whack on a headline and it gets run.

There isn't any conspiracy, the government doesn't have it's hand up their lower end, they just know that terrorism gets people to notice and more hits on their content is more money.

So why is it when I post about the first Islamic terror attack on Australian soil Kidd Vicious has a go at me? Is he defending Islamic terrorism?
If you think this is a terror attack, you must sleep with the lights on. Firstly, man up.

Secondly, wait for wounds to be healed before posting about it.

And Ill wait for the full story to come out, if ever, about this. The kid seems unbalanced mentally, but some things just dont add up.

If you think this is a terror attack, you must sleep with the lights on. Firstly, man up.

Secondly, wait for wounds to be healed before posting about it.

And Ill wait for the full story to come out, if ever, about this. The kid seems unbalanced mentally, but some things just dont add up.
I am sure there is a tragic back story here, I can't imagine the hell is family is going through now. I also feel for the police who were attacked and the one who shot and killed this kid.

It is saddening how some posters were wetting themselves with excitement to post about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back