Discussion Fake Footy Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrogant response from seller:

ByxoUyWCYAE30--.jpg
Shop elsewhere muppet

Looks like a big medium. Either way, the numbers are heat pressed not sublimated.

You can definitely see the sash behind the heat pressed 8.

Seller advertises that item and other signed richmond guernseys as 2014. They're all kooga which makes them 2013 as the most recent. They all have heat pressed numbers.

Also one signed by dustin martin which has AFG as the back sponsor and motorola on the front and made by Reebok with RBK logo so it would be 2006-2007. Dusty debuted in 2010.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-DUST...=AU_Sport_AFL_Memorabilia&hash=item2a44d39f99

You can definitely see the sash behind the heat pressed 8.

Seller advertises that item and other signed richmond guernseys as 2014. They're all kooga which makes them 2013 as the most recent. They all have heat pressed numbers.

Also one signed by dustin martin which has AFG as the back sponsor and motorola on the front and made by Reebok with RBK logo so it would be 2006-2007. Dusty debuted in 2010.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-DUST...=AU_Sport_AFL_Memorabilia&hash=item2a44d39f99

I saw the Dusty one. Found that one fishy as well.

It's hard to believe, but someone has actually managed to make the 'preying bird' jumper look worse:

_57_zps2d4d38de.jpg

g_zps1f4a2091.jpg

If only there was a meme out there about someone's eyes and how the goggles they were given did nothing...

Those RFL jumpers are absolute pissers - there's one for each team isn't there? I honestly can't tell whether they're just the usual rip-offs for financial gain, or if they're parodies targeted at people like us!

Those RFL jumpers are absolute pissers - there's one for each team isn't there? I honestly can't tell whether they're just the usual rip-offs for financial gain, or if they're parodies targeted at people like us!

Yes, it appears that they've deliberately made no effort to make the guernseys look anywhere near legitimate. The misspelling of the sponsors is particularly hilarious.

The Eagles one sold for nearly $60, so I'm sure we'll see more of them.

This looks a bit odd from gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shepparton-3630/other-sports-fitness/richmond-tigers-afl-/1059355816,

I only thought Kooga/BLK released these training/preseason guernseys in yellow, red, black or gun metal grey and this is a light grey.
The bingle logo looks a lot lighter than normal
the Kooga Lock tag is very low
the tiger is very low - you can see more of the tigers chest in the shop version
the eyes arent really brown

is it a prototype?

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Here's the gun metal version for comparison
25671-richmond-tigers-2014-gunmetal-guernsey-2000.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This looks a bit odd from gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shepparton-3630/other-sports-fitness/richmond-tigers-afl-/1059355816,

I only thought Kooga/BLK released these training/preseason guernseys in yellow, red, black or gun metal grey and this is a light grey.
the tiger is very low - you can see more of the tigers chest in the shop version

is it a prototype?

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

It looks a bit of proportion... the Kooga logo on the bottom is sewn over and the collar is quite narrow.

is it a prototype?

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Not a prototype haha, just a poorly made fake

Not quite fake but these are just the replicas you could buy on the afc shop, they were down to $50 each before they sold out..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PATRICK-...=AU_Sport_AFL_Merchandise&hash=item1c4820e49c

Clearly not an actual player issue, its size S for a start when danger wears size L
To be fair it is the exact same quality material and trimmings you get from a player issue. It's player issue in the sense that it's not a typical retail, and it's obviously bought from the club so you gotta let it slide surely.

To be fair it is the exact same quality material and trimmings you get from a player issue. It's player issue in the sense that it's not a typical retail, and it's obviously bought from the club so you gotta let it slide surely.

I have 2 from last year a Taylor Walker and Dangerfield, trust me they are NOT PI. They are all a generic sizing not particular to the players requirements. All they do is subliminate the numbers/afc logo, add gps pouch and on the 2014 ones they added the proper side panels. They are pretty damn close but they are not a true player issue.

They don't seem to have GPS pouches??
Very good spot.

This means he gets the guernseys before they go to the clubs, because it is the clubs who add the GPS pouches. I've got no doubt these are legit though, they look too good to be fakes. Perhaps he works at ISC who are sending out heaps of defects or something.

Very good spot.

This means he gets the guernseys before they go to the clubs, because it is the clubs who add the GPS pouches. I've got no doubt these are legit though, they look too good to be fakes. Perhaps he works at ISC who are sending out heaps of defects or something.

$65 for an Ollie Wines… If something looks too good to be true, I generally start to question it.:$

$65 for an Ollie Wines… If something looks too good to be true, I generally start to question it.:$
That's very true, but I'm just not convinced they are fake. Guernsey material is fine, cut of the Guernsey matches other 2014 ISC player issues, collar and cuffs look good, has a tag in the neck region, got the AFL patch with ISC club and afl logos, all sponsors logos are correct and in the correct position, colours and design of the Guernsey matches other ISC player issues I've seen and numbers and side panels look spot on.

The guy is only selling ISC stuff, so my best bet is that he works at ISC.

Probably right.. Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back