2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody else here surrender their seats back to the club for any games last season on the basis that if they were sold you'd get a 5% reduction on your membership price this season??

We surrendered our seats back for the Wanderers game in January - because we were on holidays - and the people we sit with confirmed they were used on gameday. When I contacted the club they said the tickets weren't actually sold and that a group of people must have just seen they were empty and sat in them.

I'm calling bullshit.

1-1 draw with Sydney FC in Tassie yesterday

Watched the stream was a very average performance, Sydney looked good defensively I think they'll be up there this season challenging.

Stand outs for me. Khalfallah looked quality was very good when he come on and scored our goal. Georgievski was also pretty promising made some very good runs done the left. Geria was good in the second half.

I think that was our last preseason match. All set for the start of the season. Bring on the Wanderers!

Last edited:
Watched the game yesterday but was sleepy and struggling to take much notice.
We seemed more positive than Sydney though and deserved the point.
Haven't received my membership yet....

1-1 draw with Sydney FC in Tassie yesterday

Watched the stream was a very average performance, Sydney looked good defensively I think they'll be up there this season challenging.

Stand outs for me. Khalfallah looked quality was very good when he come on and scored our goal. Georgievski was also pretty promising made some very good runs done the left. Geria was good in the second half.

I think that was our last preseason match. All set for the start of the season. Bring on the Wanderers!

Our pre-season form has been very encouraging. We were probably due for a downer. Rather we had it now than round 1 vs Wanderers.

A heartening sign from our pre-season games has been our depth of quality, and we'll need it round 1 against Wanderers with players missing due to rep duties. It's a pity Ansell will be out for another month.

Good thing is I think we can cover Ansell relatively easily, Leijer will come in and him and Delpierre should create a strong partnership.

Leijer and Delpierre will be their first choices anyway. But Ansell is very handy to have sitting on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really think Leijer is better than Ansell? I have them about even in my book, but I've always been impressed by how solid Ansell has looked in the centre of defence.

I wrote: "Leijer and Delpierre will be their first choices anyway". Not that I rate them above Ansell.

The selectors have stuck thick with Leijer ahead of Ansell thus far, and I don't think they went and got the height and strength of Delpierre for it to stagnate on the pine.

General Admin vs reserved C seat at AAMI Park? As a student, albeit an old one, I can get a membership for $140 for GA or $150 for reserved seat 'C' at AAMI Park and GA Etihad. Only problem is my mate is a GA member so if I went reserved seat can I still get into GA area with him?

Not sure if anyone has done it before. Cheers!

General Admin vs reserved C seat at AAMI Park? As a student, albeit an old one, I can get a membership for $140 for GA or $150 for reserved seat 'C' at AAMI Park and GA Etihad. Only problem is my mate is a GA member so if I went reserved seat can I still get into GA area with him?

Not sure if anyone has done it before. Cheers!

If your question is: Can I gain access to the GA area with a reserve seat ticket, I think the answer is YES.

Does purchasing a 'Premium C North or South End Active' membership mean you are guaranteed a seat at category A games?

Hopefully membership comes tomorrow,

Thought I'd update my display picture too, I can't wait for next friday. Every night I stay up til about 2am watching Melbourne Victory highlights lol.

I've decided to go for the victory people!!

Looking forward to this season, just started following soccer.

I go for Arsenal in the EPL btw.

Nice work! If you haven't been to a match make sure your first one is at AAMI Park and you'll be hooked. Have a good feeling about this year, think we're going to be right up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back