News & Events General Tennis News

Remove this Banner Ad

Li is struggling to stay injury free. Hope she keeps playing, but if she calls it a day,the timing is good.

"Williams brothers"

I guess I missed the part where the comments (ie. 2 words) were racist, but I'd expect nothing less from a pathetic individual like Serena Williams.

"Williams brothers"

I guess I missed the part where the comments (ie. 2 words) were racist, but I'd expect nothing less from a pathetic individual like Serena Williams.

Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of odd that that is your take on this, to be offended by what Serena said and not what the Russian coach said... :confused:

Kind of odd that that is your take on this, to be offended by what Serena said and not what the Russian coach said... :confused:
I agree, I should have stated that what the Russian coach said was inappropriate especially given his position.

However, I will not ignore that Serena has yet again pulled the race card. Her achievements on the tennis court are amazing and will go down in history, but she has some serious character flaws that have nothing to do with her gender or the colour of her skin. Some of us choose to not overlook her own behaviour over the years.

Wow must be the day for retirements. Ash Barty has walked away from tennis at just 18 years old. Hopefully she will return soon.
She played a bit of tennis recently in the APTL , hopefully she returns to professional tennis when she's ready although it might be a while away.
“You never know, she may. But speaking to her, I know she is very happy and just enjoying life,’’ Gajdosova said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...147849628?nk=0e6aa517c91f17b029d180b420627888

Remove this Banner Ad

Back