No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually, I might blast some Rammstein. Neighbour HATES it.

go nuclear

rock the headphones for yourself

jack in your iphone, and crank this up on repeat on your stereo

go nuclear

rock the headphones for yourself

jack in your iphone, and crank this up on repeat on your stereo

I've got the Rammstein blasting and has s**t all of his windows and his front door. Mission accomplished!

Put on hamster dance.
Then a bit of spice girl.
Then some yodeling

If I really want to piss him off, I'll grab my mothers ABBA cd's and crank those. He ABSOLUTELY DESPISES THEM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He s**t his windows and front door.
Overkill baby! And messy as.

Shut. Wouldn't be surprised if he smeared faeces though to try to get it soundproof, though. He is stupid enough.

If I really want to piss him off, I'll grab my mothers ABBA cd's and crank those. He ABSOLUTELY DESPISES THEM.
This is my choice for ******* the neighbours off. Always works without fail, regardless if they're Metallica, Beiber, Guns and ******* Roses fans.... When cranked, this band has produced a one size fits all piss off the nieghbours set of tunes.

Edit...... Caution as you may have the same taste as my neighbours, so this might make you rage.

Gee, my neighbour is a hypocrite. Decided to have a music session, but of Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Eminem and RHCP and turned it up. He barges in telling me I have no respect as he has work in the morning.

I responded he didn't care about having his music blasting at 3.00am on a Monday morning while everyone either has school or work. He stormed off.

Screw that grumpy old bastard. Looks for any reason to complain, even if it is hypocritical.
Next time I'll more than yell at ya.I'll burn your house down.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back