Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really intrigued about the Jason Winderlich situation.

Was going to retire back in August, then thought about changing his mind.
Then he wanted to play for Richmond, and now he's playing for Essendon* in 2015.

The weirdness continues at Tullamarine.

About time the love for Bomber T is starting to sour- so much prop Bomber propaganda on AFL360 - Robinson has to be sacked from that show I stopped watching it - became so horribly pro EssenDONE..

As pitiful as Robinson is , Whately is worse as he knows/ought to know better ...

I expect nothing from the village idiot next year , if indeed he holds his job , but if it's all decided and the players are sidelined , Whately really needs to call a spade a spade and stop the protecting .

I'm really intrigued about the Jason Winderlich situation.

Was going to retire back in August, then thought about changing his mind.
Then he wanted to play for Richmond, and now he's playing for Essendon* in 2015.

The weirdness continues at Tullamarine.

I have heard that Winderlich has managed to grow a third testicle due to the hormone...errr vitamin program they were on. Internally at Essendon they believed many of the players who fronted last year were not tough enough and they are looking for players with balls!! :)

As pitiful as Robinson is , Whately is worse as he knows/ought to know better ...

I expect nothing from the village idiot next year , if indeed he holds his job , but if it's all decided and the players are sidelined , Whately really needs to call a spade a spade and stop the protecting .

Agree with your view on Whately- has lost a lot of respect falling in behind FOXTV party lines. Does not come across as an ABC journalist on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chip Le grand has been nominated for a Walkley for his work on the Asada investigation. They must have given a lot of points for quantity because he has bee prolific but the quality of his reporting is appalling. He is either very biased and a bit dumb or just very dumb.

About time the love for Bomber T is starting to sour- so much prop Bomber propaganda on AFL360 - Robinson has to be sacked from that show I stopped watching it - became so horribly pro EssenDONE..
Hird has a friend in News Ltd who happens to be head of the Australian branch.

Chip Le grand has been nominated for a Walkley for his work on the Asada investigation. They must have given a lot of points for quantity because he has bee prolific but the quality of his reporting is appalling. He is either very biased and a bit dumb or just very dumb.

can't see him winning.

I felt Caro won because she smashed through the boys club and wore the criticism.

I feel Chip has just been fed the lines for the paper.

Still important to have the other point of view though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back